Modeling water resources management at the basin level: review and future directions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Letcher, R.A. & Croke, B.F.W. & Jakeman, A.J. & Merritt, W.S., 2006. "An integrated modelling toolbox for water resources assessment and management in highland catchments: Model description," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 106-131, July.
- Akbar Karimi & Reza Ardakanian, 2010. "Development of a Dynamic Long-Term Water Allocation Model for Agriculture and Industry Water Demands," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(9), pages 1717-1746, July.
- Bouma, Jetske A. & Biggs, Trent W. & Bouwer, Laurens M., 2011. "The downstream externalities of harvesting rainwater in semi-arid watersheds: An Indian case study," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1162-1170, May.
- Elame, Fouad & Diukkali, Rachid, 2011. "Water Valuation in Agriculture under climate change (Case of Souss-Massa Basin, Morocco)," 2011 Conference: Impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture, December 6-7, 2011, Rabat, Morocco 188553, Moroccan Association of Agricultural Economics (AMAEco).
- Wang, Lizhong & Fang, Liping & Hipel, Keith W., 2008. "Basin-wide cooperative water resources allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(3), pages 798-817, November.
- Barker, R. & Dawe, D. & Inocencio, A., 2003. "Economics of water productivity in managing water for agriculture," IWMI Books, Reports H032633, International Water Management Institute.
- Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2008. "Integrated hydro-economic modelling: Approaches, key issues and future research directions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 16-22, May.
- Mojtaba Sadegh & Reza Kerachian, 2011. "Water Resources Allocation Using Solution Concepts of Fuzzy Cooperative Games: Fuzzy Least Core and Fuzzy Weak Least Core," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(10), pages 2543-2573, August.
- Cai, Ximing & McKinney, Daene C. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2003. "Sustainability analysis for irrigation water management in the Aral Sea region," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 1043-1066, June.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:100-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Márcia G. Alcoforado de Moraes & Yony Sampaio & José Almir Cirilo, 2006.
"Integraçãoo dos Componentes Econômico e Hidrológico na Modelagem de Alocação Ótima de Água para Apoio a Gestão de Recursos Hídricos: Uma Aplicação na Bacia do Rio Pirapama,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 7(2), pages 331-364.
- Márcia G. Alcoforado de Moraes & José Almir Cirilo & Yony Sampaio, 2004. "Integração Dos Componentes Econômico E Hidrológico Na Modelagem De Alocação Ótima De Água Para Apoio A Gestão De Recursos Hídricos: Uma Aplicação Na Bacia Do Rio Pirapama," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 087, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Karousakis, Katia, 2006. "Water Management in Arid and Semi-Arid Regions:Interdisciplinary Perspectives," MPRA Paper 38231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chebil, Ali & Frija, Aymen & Thabet, Chokri, 2010.
"Irrigation water pricing between governmental policies and farmersâ€™ perception: Implications for green-houses horticultural production in Teboulba (Tunisia),"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
- Chebil, A. & Frija, A. & Thabet, C., 2010. "Irrigation water pricing between governmental policies and farmersâ€™ perception: Implications for green-houses horticultural production in Teboulba (Tunisia)," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2), June.
- Cai, Ximing & McKinney, Daene C. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2001. "Sustainability analysis for irrigation water management: concepts, methodology, and application to the Aral Sea region," EPTD discussion papers 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- -, 2010. "The impact of climate change on the water sector in the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38329, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Houba, Harold & Pham Do, Kim Hang & Zhu, Xueqin, 2012. "Transboundary Water Management: A joint management approach to the Mekong River Basin," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 125063, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h024075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .