A free online tool to calculate three nitrogen-related indicators for farming systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bockstaller, C. & Girardin, P., 2003. "How to validate environmental indicators," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 639-653, May.
- Rose, David C. & Sutherland, William J. & Parker, Caroline & Lobley, Matt & Winter, Michael & Morris, Carol & Twining, Susan & Ffoulkes, Charles & Amano, Tatsuya & Dicks, Lynn V., 2016. "Decision support tools for agriculture: Towards effective design and delivery," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 165-174.
- Godinot, O. & Carof, M. & Vertès, F. & Leterme, P., 2014. "SyNE: An improved indicator to assess nitrogen efficiency of farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 41-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pirjo Peltonen-Sainio & Lauri Jauhiainen, 2019. "Risk of Low Productivity is Dependent on Farm Characteristics: How to Turn Poor Performance into an Advantage," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-17, October.
- Schiavon, Stefano & Sturaro, Enrico & Tagliapietra, Franco & Ramanzin, Maurizio & Bittante, Giovanni, 2019. "Nitrogen and phosphorus excretion on mountain farms of different dairy systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 36-47.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Spaeter, Sandrine & Verchère, Alban, 2004.
"Aléa moral et politiques d’audit optimales dans le cadre de la pollution d’origine agricole de l’eau,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 71.
- Sandrine Spaeter & Alban Verchère, 2004. "Aléa moral et politiques d’audit optimales dans le cadre de la pollution d’origine agricole de l’eau," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 71, pages 5-35.
- Sandrine SPAETER & Alban VERCHERE, 2002. "Aléa moral et politiques d'audit optimales dans le cadre de la pollution d'origine agricole de l'eau," Working Papers of BETA 2002-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sandrine Spaeter & Alban Verchère, 2004. "Aléa moral et politiques d'audit optimales dans le cadre de la pollution d'origine agricole de l'eau," Post-Print halshs-00530547, HAL.
- Sandrine Spaeter & Alban Verchère, 2004. "Aléa moral et politiques d’audit optimales dans le cadre de la pollution d’origine agricole de l’eau," Post-Print hal-01201071, HAL.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2011.
"An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(9), pages 1638-1648, July.
- Jacquet, Florence & Butault, Jean-Pierre & Guichard, Laurence, 2010. "An economic analysis of the possibility of reducing pesticides in French field crops," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109382, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shamsheer Haq & Ismet Boz, 2020. "Measuring environmental, economic, and social sustainability index of tea farms in Rize Province, Turkey," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 2545-2567, March.
- Groot, Jeroen C.J. & Oomen, Gerard J.M. & Rossing, Walter A.H., 2012. "Multi-objective optimization and design of farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 63-77.
- Ranjan Roy & Ngai Weng Chan, 2012. "An assessment of agricultural sustainability indicators in Bangladesh: review and synthesis," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 99-110, March.
- van Calker, K.J. & Berentsen, P.B.M. & de Boer, I.J.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2007. "Modelling worker physical health and societal sustainability at farm level: An application to conventional and organic dairy farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 205-219, May.
- Julia Jouan & Aude Ridier & Matthieu Carof, 2018. "SYNERGY: a bio economic model assessing the economic and environmental impacts of increased regional protein self-sufficiency," Post-Print hal-01937084, HAL.
- Torres-Sibille, Ana del Carmen & Cloquell-Ballester, Vicente-Agustín & Cloquell-Ballester, Víctor-Andrés & Artacho Ramírez, Miguel Ángel, 2009. "Aesthetic impact assessment of solar power plants: An objective and a subjective approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 986-999, June.
- Frédéric Zahm & Philippe Viaux & Lionel Vilain & Philippe Girardin & Christian Mouchet, 2008. "Assessing farm sustainability with the IDEA method - from the concept of agriculture sustainability to case studies on farms," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 271-281.
- Torres Sibille, Ana del Carmen & Cloquell-Ballester, Víctor-Andrés & Cloquell-Ballester, Vicente-Agustín & Darton, Richard, 2009. "Development and validation of a multicriteria indicator for the assessment of objective aesthetic impact of wind farms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 40-66, January.
- Walter, Alexander I. & Helgenberger, Sebastian & Wiek, Arnim & Scholz, Roland W., 2007. "Measuring societal effects of transdisciplinary research projects: Design and application of an evaluation method," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 325-338, November.
- Rose, David C. & Sutherland, William J. & Barnes, Andrew P. & Borthwick, Fiona & Ffoulkes, Charles & Hall, Clare & Moorby, Jon M. & Nicholas-Davies, Phillipa & Twining, Susan & Dicks, Lynn V., 2019. "Integrated farm management for sustainable agriculture: Lessons for knowledge exchange and policy," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 834-842.
- Phelan, David C. & Harrison, Matthew T. & McLean, Greg & Cox, Howard & Pembleton, Kieth G. & Dean, Geoff J. & Parsons, David & do Amaral Richter, Maria E. & Pengilley, Georgie & Hinton, Sue J. & Moham, 2018. "Advancing a farmer decision support tool for agronomic decisions on rainfed and irrigated wheat cropping in Tasmania," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 113-124.
- Mosnier, Claire & Ridier, Aude & Kphaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Françoise, 2009.
"Economic and environmental impact of the CAP mid-term review on arable crop farming in South-western France,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1408-1416, March.
- Charilaos Kephaliacos & Françoise Carpy-Goulard & Aude Ridier & Claire Mosnier, 2009. "Economic and environmental impact of the CAP mid-term review on arable crop farming in South-western France," Post-Print halshs-00844542, HAL.
- Mu, W. & Groen, E.A. & van Middelaar, C.E. & Bokkers, E.A.M. & Hennart, S. & Stilmant, D. & de Boer, I.J.M., 2017. "Benchmarking nutrient use efficiency of dairy farms: The effect of epistemic uncertainty," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 25-33.
- Tröster, Michael, 2017. "Bildung Einer Kostenfunktion Für Die Ausbringung Von Düngemitteln Unter Berücksichtigung Einer Tourenplanungsroutine Mit Teillieferungen (Sdvrp)," 57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017 262155, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Aveline, A. & Rousseau, M.L. & Guichard, L. & Laurent, M. & Bockstaller, C., 2009. "Evaluating an environmental indicator: Case study of MERLIN, a method for assessing the risk of nitrate leaching," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 22-30, April.
- Michels, Marius & Bonke, Vanessa & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2019. "Understanding the adoption of crop protection smartphone apps: An application of the Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology," DARE Discussion Papers 1905, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Koesling, Matthias & Hansen, Sissel & Bleken, Marina Azzaroli, 2017. "Variations in nitrogen utilisation on conventional and organic dairy farms in Norway," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 11-21.
- Maria Cristiana Martini & Luigi Fabbris, 2017. "Beyond Employment Rate: A Multidimensional Indicator of Higher Education Effectiveness," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 351-370, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFarming system; Indicator; Nitrogen efficiency; Nitrogen balance; Online calculator;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:28-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.