Predicting nitrogen dynamics in a dairy farming catchment using systems synthesis modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, D.F. & Kenny, S.N. & Beca, D. & Johnson, I.R., 2008. "Pasture and forage crop systems for non-irrigated dairy farms in southern Australia. 2. Inter-annual variation in forage supply, and business risk," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 126-138, June.
- Wilcock, Robert J. & Monaghan, Ross M. & Thorrold, Bruce S. & Meredith, Adrian S. & Betteridge, Keith & Duncan, Maurice J., 2007. "Land-water interactions in five contrasting dairying catchments: issues and solutions," Land Use and Water Resources Research, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research, vol. 7.
- Saam, H. & Mark Powell, J. & Jackson-Smith, Douglas B. & Bland, William L. & Posner, Joshua L., 2005. "Use of animal density to estimate manure nutrient recycling ability of Wisconsin dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 343-357, June.
- Chapman, D.F. & Kenny, S.N. & Beca, D. & Johnson, I.R., 2008. "Pasture and forage crop systems for non-irrigated dairy farms in southern Australia. 1. Physical production and economic performance," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 108-125, June.
- Bryant, J.R. & Snow, V.O. & Cichota, R. & Jolly, B.H., 2011. "The effect of situational variability in climate and soil, choice of animal type and N fertilisation level on nitrogen leaching from pastoral farming systems around Lake Taupo, New Zealand," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 271-280, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Kingwell, Ross, 2015. "Efficient economic and environmental management of pastoral systems: Theory and application," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 73-84.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:34-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thayalakumaran, T. & Roberts, A. & Beverly, C. & Vigiak, O. & Norng, S. & Stott, K., 2016. "Assessing nitrogen fluxes from dairy farms using a modelling approach: A case study in the Moe River catchment, Victoria, Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 37-51.
More about this item
KeywordsDairy; Farming systems; Modelling; Nitrogen; Intensification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:115:y:2013:i:c:p:144-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.