Modeling spatio-temporal crop allocation patterns by a stochastic decision tree method, considering agronomic driving factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heidenberger, Kurt, 1996. "Dynamic project selection and funding under risk: A decision tree based MILP approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 284-298, December.
- Sylvain Payraudeau & Hayo M.G. Van Der Werf & Francoise Vertes, 2006. "Evaluation of an operational method for the estimation of emissions of nitrogen compounds for a group of farms," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2/3), pages 224-246.
- Bockstael, N. & Costanza, R. & Strand, I. & Boynton, W. & Bell, K. & Wainger, L., 1995. "Ecological economic modeling and valuation of ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-159, August.
- Thornton, P. K. & Jones, P. G., 1998. "A conceptual approach to dynamic agricultural land-use modelling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 505-521, August.
- F Wu & C J Webster, 1998. "Simulation of land development through the integration of cellular automata and multicriteria evaluation," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(1), pages 103-126, January.
- F Wu & C J Webster, 1998. "Simulation of Land Development through the Integration of Cellular Automata and Multicriteria Evaluation," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 25(1), pages 103-126, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreau, Pierre & Ruiz, Laurent & Vertès, Françoise & Baratte, Christine & Delaby, Luc & Faverdin, Philippe & Gascuel-Odoux, Chantal & Piquemal, Benoit & Ramat, Eric & Salmon-Monviola, Jordy & Durand, , 2013. "CASIMOD’N: An agro-hydrological distributed model of catchment-scale nitrogen dynamics integrating farming system decisions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 41-51.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:354:y:2017:i:c:p:26-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aurbacher, Joachim & Dabbert, Stephan, 2011. "Generating crop sequences in land-use models using maximum entropy and Markov chains," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(6), pages 470-479, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop rotation Decision tree Land cover change modeling Transition probability matrices Stochastic modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:9:p:647-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.