Modeling spatio-temporal crop allocation patterns by a stochastic decision tree method, considering agronomic driving factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- F Wu & C J Webster, 1998. "Simulation of Land Development through the Integration of Cellular Automata and Multicriteria Evaluation," Environment and Planning B, , pages 103-126.
- Heidenberger, Kurt, 1996. "Dynamic project selection and funding under risk: A decision tree based MILP approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 284-298, December.
- Thornton, P. K. & Jones, P. G., 1998. "A conceptual approach to dynamic agricultural land-use modelling," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 505-521.
- Bockstael, N. & Costanza, R. & Strand, I. & Boynton, W. & Bell, K. & Wainger, L., 1995. "Ecological economic modeling and valuation of ecosystems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 143-159, August.
- F Wu & C J Webster, 1998. "Simulation of land development through the integration of cellular automata and multicriteria evaluation," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(1), pages 103-126, January.
- Sylvain Payraudeau & Hayo M.G. Van Der Werf & Francoise Vertes, 2006. "Evaluation of an operational method for the estimation of emissions of nitrogen compounds for a group of farms," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2/3), pages 224-246.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurbacher, Joachim & Dabbert, Stephan, 2011. "Generating crop sequences in land-use models using maximum entropy and Markov chains," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(6), pages 470-479, July.
- Moreau, Pierre & Ruiz, Laurent & Vertès, Françoise & Baratte, Christine & Delaby, Luc & Faverdin, Philippe & Gascuel-Odoux, Chantal & Piquemal, Benoit & Ramat, Eric & Salmon-Monviola, Jordy & Durand, , 2013. "CASIMOD’N: An agro-hydrological distributed model of catchment-scale nitrogen dynamics integrating farming system decisions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 41-51.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:354:y:2017:i:c:p:26-36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCrop rotation Decision tree Land cover change modeling Transition probability matrices Stochastic modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:9:p:647-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .