Ontology-based simulation in agricultural systems modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwon, Ho-Young & Grunwald, Sabine & Beck, Howard W. & Jung, Yunchul & Daroub, Samira H. & Lang, Timothy A. & Morgan, Kelly T., 2010. "Ontology-based simulation of water flow in organic soils applied to Florida sugarcane," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 112-122, January.
- Jones, J. W. & Keating, B. A. & Porter, C. H., 2001. "Approaches to modular model development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 421-443.
- van Ittersum, Martin K. & Ewert, Frank & Heckelei, Thomas & Wery, Jacques & Alkan Olsson, Johanna & Andersen, Erling & Bezlepkina, Irina & Brouwer, Floor & Donatelli, Marcello & Flichman, Guillermo & , 2008. "Integrated assessment of agricultural systems - A component-based framework for the European Union (SEAMLESS)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 150-165, March.
- Moore, A.D. & Holzworth, D.P. & Herrmann, N.I. & Huth, N.I. & Robertson, M.J., 2007. "The Common Modelling Protocol: A hierarchical framework for simulation of agricultural and environmental systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 95(1-3), pages 37-48, December.
- Caldwell, Robert M. & Fernandez, Anthony A. J., 1998. "A generic model of hierarchy for systems analysis and simulation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 197-225, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:19:p:3486-3499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert, Marion & Dury, Jérôme & Thomas, Alban & Therond, Olivier & Sekhar, Muddu & Badiger, Shrini & Ruiz, Laurent & Bergez, Jacques-Eric, 2016. "CMFDM: A methodology to guide the design of a conceptual model of farmers' decision-making processes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 86-94.
More about this item
KeywordsOntology-based simulation Ontology management system Ontology Simulation Model Citrus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:7:p:463-477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.