Demand for red meat, poultry, and fish in Morocco: an almost ideal demand system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mdafri, Abdellah & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1993. "Demand for red meat, poultry, and fish in Morocco: an almost ideal demand system," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2), August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chalfant, James A, 1987. "A Globally Flexible, Almost Ideal Demand System," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(2), pages 233-242, April.
- Ray, Ranjan, 1984. "A dynamic generalisation of the almost ideal demand system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 235-239.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Thomas I. Wahl & Gary W. Williams, 1990.
"Testing Restrictions on a Model of Japanese Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(3), pages 556-566.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Wahl, Thomas I. & Williams, Gary W., 1990. "Testing Restrictions on a Model of Japanese Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10940, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suwartini, Endang & Coffin, H. Garth & Gunjal, Kisan, 1997. "Economic welfare analysis of policy-induced structural change in the Indonesian poultry industry," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 237-243, August.
- Mutondo, Joao E. & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari, 2007. "A Source-Differentiated Analysis of U.S. Meat Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:3:p:424-445. is not listed on IDEAS
- Laajimi, A. & Albisu, L. M., 1997.
"La demande de viandes et de poissons en Espagne : une analyse micro-économique,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 42.
- A., Laajimi & L. M., Albisu, 1997. "La demande de viandes et de poissons en Espagne : une analyse micro-économique," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 42, pages 71-91.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Roland-Holst, David W. & Zilberman, David, 2009. "Valuation of Safety-Branded and Traceable Free Range Chicken in Ha Noi: Results from a Field Experiment," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49444, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rickertsen, Kyrre, 1997. "The Demand for Meat: Conditional and Unconditional Elasticities," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198192, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Suwartini, Endang & Coffin, H. Garth & Gunjal, Kisan, 1997. "Economic welfare analysis of policy-induced structural change in the Indonesian poultry industry," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(3), August.
- Motallebi, Marzieh & Pendell, Dustin L., 2013. "Estimating an Almost Ideal Demand System Model for Meats in Iran," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150188, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ogundari, Kolawole, 2012. "Demand For Quantity Versus Quality In Beef, Chicken And Fish Consumption In Nigeria," Revista de Economia e Agronegocio / Brazilian Review of Economics and Agribusiness, Federal University of Vicosa, Department of Agricultural Economics, vol. 10(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:9:y:1993:i:2:p:155-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.