The Role of Organizational Culture in Enhancing Innovation Potential. Consequences on the Market Performance of Romanian Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Marcoulides & Ronald H. Heck, 1993. "Organizational Culture and Performance: Proposing and Testing a Model," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 209-225, May.
- SANDU Steliana & ANGHEL Irina, 2015. "The Road To Higer Performance Of Two Eu Modest Innovators," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 314-322, July.
- Phillips McDougall, Patricia & Shane, Scott & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 1994. "Explaining the formation of international new ventures: The limits of theories from international business research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 469-487, November.
- Frank T. Rothaermel & Andrew M. Hess, 2007. "Building Dynamic Capabilities: Innovation Driven by Individual-, Firm-, and Network-Level Effects," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 898-921, December.
- Goschin Zizi & Sandu Steliana & Goschin Georgiana-Gloria, 2014. "New Trends In R&D Disparities Among Eu Countries. A Sigma Convergence Approach," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 463-472, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Izabela Kowalik & Ewa Baranowska-Prokop, 2013. "Determinanty powstawania i motywy ekspansji polskich przedsiębiorstw wcześnie umiędzynarodowionych," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 41-64.
- Marina Dabić & Jane Maley & Leo-Paul Dana & Ivan Novak & Massimiliano M. Pellegrini & Andrea Caputo, 2020. "Pathways of SME internationalization: a bibliometric and systematic review," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 705-725, October.
- Shaikh, Ibrahim A. & O'Brien, Jonathan Paul & Peters, Lois, 2018. "Inside directors and the underinvestment of financial slack towards R&D-intensity in high-technology firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 192-201.
- Vahid Jafari Sadeghi & Paolo Pietro Biancone & Charles Giacoma & Silvana Secinaro, 2018. "How does export compliance influence the internationalization of firms: is it a thread or an opportunity?," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis & Winkler, Deborah & Farole, Thomas, 2013.
"Geography and the Determinants of Firm Exports in Indonesia,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 225-240.
- Farole, Thomas & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tselios, Vassilis & Winkler, Deborah, 2013. "Geography and the Determinants of Firm Exports in Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike & Ucbasaran, Deniz, 2001. "The internationalization of new and small firms: A resource-based view," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 333-358, July.
- Knoppen, Desirée & Sáenz, María Jesús, 2017. "Interorganizational teams in low-versus high-dependence contexts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 15-25.
- Teemu Tuomisalo, 2019. "Emergence of an entrepreneurial opportunity: A case within a Finnish telecommunication international new venture," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 334-354, September.
- Gassmann, Oliver & Keupp, Marcus Matthias, 2007. "The competitive advantage of early and rapidly internationalising SMEs in the biotechnology industry: A knowledge-based view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 350-366, September.
- Anil K. Gupta & Paul E. Tesluk & M. Susan Taylor, 2007. "Innovation At and Across Multiple Levels of Analysis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 885-897, December.
- Leiblein, Michael J. & Reuer, Jeffrey J., 2004. "Building a foreign sales base: the roles of capabilities and alliances for entrepreneurial firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 285-307, March.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Halldin, Torbjörn, 2019. "Born globals – presence, performance and prospects," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 60-73.
- Beck, Mathias & Junge, Martin & Kaiser, Ulrich, 2017. "Public Funding and Corporate Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 11196, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matteo Tubiana & Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2020.
"In knowledge we trust: learning-by-interacting and the productivity of inventors,"
Bordeaux Economics Working Papers
2020-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Matteo Tubiana & Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2020. "In knowledge we trust: learning-by-interacting and the productivity of inventors," IREA Working Papers 202013, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2020.
- Matteo Tubiana & Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Morneo, 2020. "“In knowledge we trust: learning-by-interacting and the productivity of inventors”," AQR Working Papers 2012005, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Sep 2020.
- Fladmoe-Lindquist, Karin, 1996. "International franchising: Capabilities and development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 419-438, September.
- Dirk Clercq & Lianxi Zhou & Aiqi Wu, 2016. "Unpacking the relationship between young ventures’ international learning effort and performance in the context of an emerging economy," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 47-66, March.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong & Zimmermann, Christian, 2018.
"Superstar Economists: Coauthorship networks and research output,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh & Michael D. König & Xiaodong Liu & Christian Zimmermann, 2018. "Superstar Economists: Coauthorship networks and research output," Working Papers 2018-28, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh & Michael D. König & Xiaodong Liu & Christian Zimmermann, 2018. "Superstar Economists: Coauthorship Networks and Research Output," CESifo Working Paper Series 7309, CESifo.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & König, Michael D. & Liu, Xiaodong & Zimmermann, Christian, 2018. "Superstar Economists: Coauthorship Networks and Research Output," IZA Discussion Papers 11916, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philip Shapira & Jan Youtie & Luciano Kay, 2011. "National innovation systems and the globalization of nanotechnology innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(6), pages 587-604, December.
- Rainer Harms & Holger Schiele, 2012. "Antecedents and consequences of effectuation and causation in the international new venture creation process," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 95-116, June.
- Silvia L. Martin & Rajshekhar (Raj) G. Javalgi, 2018. "Epistemological foundations of international entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 671-680, September.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational culture; competitive advantage; entropic thinking;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eeb:articl:v:3:y:2017:n:2:p:162-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerijs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Valerijs to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://eebej.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.