The relation between conditionally heteroskedastic factor models and factor GARCH models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Sentana, E., 1997. "The Relation Between Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Models amd Factor GARCH Models," Papers 9719, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2002.
"Tests for Breaks in the Conditional Co-movements of Asset Returns,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2003. "Test for Breaks in the Conditional Co-Movements of Asset Returns," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 3-2003, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Catherine Doz & Éric Renault, 2004. "Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Models: Identification and Instrumental Variables Estimation," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-37, CIRANO.
- Silvennoinen, Annastiina & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2007. "Multivariate GARCH models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 669, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2008.
- Sébastien Laurent & Luc Bauwens & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts, 2006.
"Multivariate GARCH models: a survey,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 79-109.
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen, 2003. "Multivariate GARCH models: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2003031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK, 2006. "Multivariate GARCH models: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1847, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lucia Alessi & Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Capasso, 2006. "Generalized Dynamic Factor Model + GARCH Exploiting Multivariate Information for Univariate Prediction," LEM Papers Series 2006/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Enrique Sentana & Giorgio Calzolari & Gabriele Fiorentini, 2004. "Indirect Estimation Of Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Models," Working Papers wp2004_0409, CEMFI.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Brownlees, Christian & Gallo, Giampiero M. & Veredas, David, 2014.
"Disentangling systematic and idiosyncratic dynamics in panels of volatility measures,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 364-384.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Christian T. Brownlees & Giampiero M. Gallo & David Veredas, 2014. "Disentangling Systematic and Idiosyncratic Dynamics in Panels of Volatility Measures," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Feb 2014.
- Catherine Doz & Eric Renault, 2004. "Conditionaly Heteroskedastic Factor Models : Identificationand Instrumental variables Estmation," THEMA Working Papers 2004-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset pricing; Factor models; Multivariate ARCH; Volatility.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:1:y:1998:i:regularpapers:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.