Looking for skewness in financial time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haas Markus, 2010. "Skew-Normal Mixture and Markov-Switching GARCH Processes," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(4), pages 1-56, September.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Körber, Lena Mareen & Nagakura, Daisuke, 2013.
"Asymmetry in government bond returns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3218-3226.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Lena Mareen Korber & Daisuke Nagakura, 2013. "Asymmetry in Government Bond Returns," CAMA Working Papers 2013-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Daisuke Nagakura & Lena Mareen Korber & Ippei Fujiwara, 2013. "Asymmetry in government bond returns," AJRC Working Papers 1301, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ippei Fuijwara & Lena Mareen Korber & Daisuke Nagakura, 2013. "Asymmetry in Government Bond Returns," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23399, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ippei Fuijwara & Lena Mareen Korber & Daisuke Nagakura, 2013. "Asymmetry in Government Bond Returns," Finance Working Papers 23399, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:csg:ajrcwp:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Grigoletto & Francesco Lisi, 2011. "Practical implications of higher moments in risk management," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(4), pages 487-506, November.
- Stavros Stavroyiannis & Leonidas Zarangas, 2013. "Out of Sample Value-at-Risk and Backtesting with the Standardized Pearson Type-IV Skewed Distribution," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(2), pages 231-247, April.
- repec:taf:eurjfi:v:22:y:2016:i:13:p:1237-1271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ke Zhu & Wai Keung Li, 2015.
"A New Pearson-Type QMLE for Conditionally Heteroscedastic Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 552-565, October.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2013. "A new Pearson-type QMLE for conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 52344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2014. "A new Pearson-type QMLE for conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 52732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vijverberg, Chu-Ping C. & Vijverberg, Wim P.M. & Taşpınar, Süleyman, 2016. "Linking Tukey’s legacy to financial risk measurement," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 595-615.
- Stavroyiannis, S. & Makris, I. & Nikolaidis, V. & Zarangas, L., 2012. "Econometric modeling and value-at-risk using the Pearson type-IV distribution," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 10-17.
- So, Mike K.P. & Chan, Raymond K.S., 2014. "Bayesian analysis of tail asymmetry based on a threshold extreme value model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 568-587.
- Nieto, Maria Rosa & Ruiz, Esther, 2016. "Frontiers in VaR forecasting and backtesting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 475-501.
- Stavros Stavroyiannis, 2016. "Value-at-Risk and backtesting with the APARCH model and the standardized Pearson type IV distribution," Papers 1602.05749, arXiv.org.
- Bruno Feunou & Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar & Roméo Tédongap, 2016. "Which parametric model for conditional skewness?," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(13), pages 1237-1271, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:310-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.