Social-economic Analysis of Physical Integration between Brazil and Peru: Focus for the Regions Linked to the Interoceanic Highway
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eva Cihelková & Yelena Frolova, 2014. "The Impact Of Regionalism On Regional Development Under The Conditions Of A Globalized Economy," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 46-57.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C. & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2011.
"Further simulation evidence on the performance of the Poisson pseudo-maximum likelihood estimator,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 220-222, August.
- Santos Silva, Joao M C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2009. "Further simulation evidence on the performance of the Poisson pseudo-maximum likelihood estimator," Economics Discussion Papers 3546, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2009. "Further simulation evidence on the performance of the Poisson pseudo-maximum likelihood estimator," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25506, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2009. "Further Simulation Evidence on the Performance of the Poisson Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimator," CEP Discussion Papers dp0933, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2011.
"Requirements for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America Under Alternate Growth Scenarios,"
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(1), pages 59-110, January.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2011. "Requirements for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America Under Alternate Growth Scenarios: 2011–2040," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(1), pages 59-110, January.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto V., 2015.
"Economic integration agreements, border effects, and distance elasticities in the gravity equation,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 307-327.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey & Larch, Mario & Yotov, Yoto, 2013. "Economic Integration Agreements, Border Effects, and Distance Elasticities in the Gravity Equation," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Agur Itai, 2008. "The US Trade Deficit, the Decline of the WTO and the Rise of Regionalism," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-34, September.
- Okabe, Misa & Urata, Shujiro, 2014. "The impact of AFTA on intra-AFTA trade," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-31.
- Wolfgang Alschner, 2014. "Regionalism and Overlap in Investment Treaty Law: Towards Consolidation or Contradiction?," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 271-298.
- Jeffrey H. Bergstrand & Mario Larch & Yoto V. Yotov, 2013. "Economic Integation Agreements, Border Effects, and Distance Elasticities in the Gravity Equation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4502, CESifo.
- Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2014. "The Gravity of Institutions in Resource-Rich Country," MPRA Paper 60943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C. & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010. "On the existence of the maximum likelihood estimates in Poisson regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 310-312, May.
- Herz Bernhard & Wagner Marco, 2011. "Regionalism as a Building Block for Multilateralism," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Bouzas, Roberto, 2005. "The new regionalism" and the Free Trade Area of the Americas: a less benevolent view"," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
More about this item
KeywordsPhysical Integration; Border; flow of trade; Gravitational model.;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2020-03-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.