The Prisoner's Dilemma and Dynamical Systems Associated to Non-Cooperative Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehud Kalai, 1987. "Bounded Rationality and Strategic Complexity in Repeated Games," Discussion Papers 783, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Montesano, Aldo, 2010.
"Non-cooperative games with chained confirmed proposals,"
TSE Working Papers
10-192, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Aurora GarcÃa Gallego & Nikolaos GeorgantzÃs & Aldo Montesano, 2010. "Non-cooperative games with chained confirmed proposals," LERNA Working Papers 10.02.308, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Flam, Sjur Didrik, 1998.
"Averaged predictions and the learning of equilibrium play,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 833-848, June.
- Flam, S.D., 1998. "Averaged Predictions and the Learning of Equilibrium Play," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 178, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Aldo Montesano, 2015. "Bargaining over Strategies of Non-Cooperative Games," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-26, August.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Montesano, Aldo, 2011. "An Experiment on Prisoner’s Dilemma with Confirmed Proposals," TSE Working Papers 11-274, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jeffrey E. Prisbrey, 1993. "A Bounded Rationality, Evolutionary Model for Behavior in Two Person Reciprocity Games," Game Theory and Information 9312003, EconWPA.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Montesano, Aldo, 2011. "An Experiment on Prisonerâ€™s Dilemma with Confirmed Proposals," LERNA Working Papers 11.23.357, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Kalai, Ehud & Stanford, William, 1988.
"Finite Rationality and Interpersonal Complexity in Repeated Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 397-410, March.
- Ehud Kalai & William Stanford, 1986. "Finite Rationality and Interpersonal Complexity in Repeated Games," Discussion Papers 679, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- A.V. Kryazhimskii & C. Watanabe, 2000. "Dynamic Model of Market of Patents and Equilibria in Technology Stocks," Working Papers ir00022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A.F. Kleimenov & A.V. Kryazhimskii, 1998. "Normal Behavior, Altruism and Aggression in Cooperative Game Dynamics," Working Papers ir98076, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A.V. Kryazhimskii & A. Nentjes & S. Shibayev & A.M. Tarasyev, 1998. "Searching Market Equilibria under Uncertain Utilities," Working Papers ir98007, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:48:y:1980:i:7:p:1617-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.