Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Gerard-Varet, Louis-Andre, 1997.
"General Equilibrium Concepts under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotian Approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 199-230, March.
- D'Aspremont, C. & Dos Santos Ferreira, R. & Gerard-Varet, L.A., 1992. "General Equilibrium Concepts Under Imperfect Competition: A Cournotien Approach," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 92a03, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & DOS SANTOS, R. & GÉRARD-VARET, Louis-André, 1992. "General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotion approach," CORE Discussion Papers 1992057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d'ASPREMONT, C. & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA, R. & ÉRARD-VARET, L.-A., 1997. "General equilibrium concepts under imperfect competition: a Cournotian approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1259, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roberto Serrano, 2005. "Fifty years of the Nash program, 1953-2003," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 29(2), pages 219-258, May.
- Cordoba, Jose M. & Hammond, Peter J., 1998. "Asymptotically strategy-proof Walrasian exchange," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 185-212, December.
- Huber, Juergen & Shubik, Martin & Sunder, Shyam, 2007. "Three Minimal Market Institutions: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 27, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Robles, 2016. "An implementation of the Vickrey outcome with gross-substitutes," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/353, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Van Essen, Matthew & Walker, Mark, 2017. "A simple market-like allocation mechanism for public goods," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 6-19.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1979. "A Strategic Market Game with Price and Quantity Strategies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 521, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Huber, Juergen & Shubik, Martin & Sunder, Shyam, 2010.
"Three minimal market institutions with human and algorithmic agents: Theory and experimental evidence,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 403-424, November.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2007. "Three Minimal Market Institutions with Human and Algorithmic Agents: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1623R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2010.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2007. "Three Minimal Market Institutions with Human and Algorithmic Agents: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1623, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:46:y:1978:i:3:p:577-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.