Real Wages and Unemployment in Britain during the 1930s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Jurgen A. Doornik & Jan Tore Klovland, 2010. "Wage Formation and Bargaining Power during the Great Depression," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 211-233, March.
- Barry Eichengreen & Olivier Jeanne, 2000.
"Currency Crisis and Unemployment: Sterling in 1931,"
NBER Chapters,in: Currency Crises, pages 7-43
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Jeanne, Olivier, 1998. "Currency Crisis and Unemployment: Sterling in 1931," CEPR Discussion Papers 1898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Olivier Jeanne, 1998. "Currency Crisis and Unemployment: Sterling in 1931," NBER Working Papers 6563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Ma, Yue, 2000. "A monthly econometric model of the transmission of the Great Depression between the principal industrial economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 515-544, December.
- Graafland, J.J., 1991. "From Phillips curve to wage curve," MPRA Paper 21077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hart, Robert A, 2001.
"Hours and Wages in the Depression: British Engineering, 1926-1938,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 478-502, October.
- Hart, Robert A., 2000. "Hours and Wages in the Depression: British Engineering, 1926-1938," IZA Discussion Papers 132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ed Butchart, 1997. "Unemploymentand Non-Employment in Interwar Britain," Economics Series Working Papers 1997-W16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chouliarakis, George, 2003. "Unemployment and Capital Accumulation in Interwar Britain," Economics Discussion Papers 8864, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:99:y:1989:i:396:p:271-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.