Social Costs of Oligopoly and the Value of Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 1998. "Determinants of allocative efficiency losses from oligopoly power," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 61-72.
- James, Tim & McHardy, Jolian, 1997. "Monopoly welfare losses and elasticity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 251-252, July.
- Yoon, Seok, 2004. "Welfare losses due to monopoly: Korea's case," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 945-957, December.
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1999.
"Heterogeneities within Industries and Structure-Performance Models,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(4), pages 303-320, December.
- Dennis Mueller & Burkhard Raunig, 1998. "Heterogeneities within industries and structure-performance models," Working Papers 36, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Ascari, Guido & Bertoletti, Paolo & Menegatti, Mario, 2005. "Taxing a monopolist," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 321-334, December.
- Jonathan B. Baker, 2003. "The Case for Antitrust Enforcement," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 27-50, Fall.
- Young, David P. T., 1997. "Dominant firms, price leadership and the measurement of monopoly welfare losses," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 533-533, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:94:y:1984:i:375:p:520-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.