The Efficiency and Distributional Consequences of Eighteenth Century Enclosures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Social Science Knowledge And Institutional Innovation," Staff Papers 13628, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kopsidis, Michael & Wolf, Nikolaus, 2012.
"Agricultural Productivity Across Prussia During the Industrial Revolution: A Thünen Perspective,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(03), pages 634-670, September.
- Michael Kopsidis & Nikolaus Wolf, 2012. "Agricultural Productivity Across Prussia During the Industrial Revolution: A ThŸnen Perspective," Working Papers 0013, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon & Robinson, James A, 2004.
"Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004. "Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," NBER Working Papers 10481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James Robinson, 2004. "Institutions As The Fundamental Cause Of Long-Run Growth," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002889, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "An Explanation Of Land Reform Choices In Central And Eastern Europe," PRG Working Papers 31883, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- David Stead, 1998. "An Arduous and Unprofitable Undertaking: The Enclosure of Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire," Economics Series Working Papers 1998-W26, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006.
"Social science knowledge and induced institutional innovation: an institutional design perspective,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 249-272, December.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2005. "Social Science Knowledge and Induced Institutional Innovation: An Institutional Design Perspective," Staff Papers 13784, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- David Stead, 1998. "An Arduous and Unprofitable Undertaking: The Enclosure of Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _026, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "Exiting a Lawless State," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(531), pages 1474-1497, August.
- Samuel Garrido, 2010. "Mejorar y quedarse. La cesión de tierra a rentas por debajo del equilibrio en la Valencia del siglo XIX," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1009, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Olsson, Mats & Svensson, Patrick, 2017. "Estimating agricultural production in Scania, 1702–1881 : User guide for the Historical Database of Scanian Agriculture and overall results," Lund Papers in Economic History 151, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Michael Kremer & Jessica Leino & Edward Miguel & Alix Peterson Zwane, 2011.
"Spring Cleaning: Rural Water Impacts, Valuation, and Property Rights Institutions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 145-205.
- Michael Kremer & Jessica Leino & Edward Miguel & Alix Peterson Zwane, 2009. "Spring Cleaning: Rural Water Impacts, Valuation and Property Rights Institutions," NBER Working Papers 15280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul de Vries & Robbert Faber, 2009. "Towards a Real Estate Monitoring Information System in Romania," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 12(32), pages 187-214, (2).
- Runge, C. Ford & Defrancesco, Edi, 2006. "Exclusion, Inclusion, and Enclosure: Historical Commons and Modern Intellectual Property," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1713-1727, October.
- Anonymous, 1986. "Technology, Human Capital, And The World Food Problem," Miscellaneous Papers 141718, Agecon Search.
- Runge, C. Ford, 2004. "Sustainability And Enclosure: Land, Intellectual Property And Biotechnology," Working Papers 14464, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Robert C. Allen, 2002. "Revolución en los campos: La reinterpretación de la Revolución Agrícola inglesa," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 26, pages 13-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:92:y:1982:i:368:p:937-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.