A Critique of the Proposed Tests of the Natural Rate-Rational Expectations Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mcaleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990.
"Alternative Approaches To Testing Non-Nested Models With Autocorrelated Disturbances: An Application To Models Of Us Unemployment,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9013, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mcleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990. "Alternative Approaches To Testing Non-Nested Models With Autocorrelated Disturbances: An Application To Models Of U.S. Unemployment," Papers 9004, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Mcaleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990. "Alternative Approaches To Testing Non-Nested Models With Autocorrelated Disturbances: An Application To Models Of U.S. Unemployment," Papers 10, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- McAleer, M. & Pesaran, M.H. & Bera, A.K., 1990. "Alternative approaches to testing non-nested models with autocorrelated disturbances : an application to models of U.S. unemployment," Discussion Paper 1990-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nwaobi, Godwin C, 2009. "Inflation,Unemployment and Nigerian Families: An empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 14596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Weeks, M., 1999. "Non-nested Hypothesis Testing: An Overview," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9918, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- H. B. Falkena, 1985. "On Hayek's Philosophy of Limited Government and the Economic Order (Review Article)," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 53(4), pages 235-243, December.
- Grossman, Herschel I., 1983.
"The natural-rate hypothesis, the rational-expectations hypothesis, and the remarkable survival of non-market-clearing assumptions,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 225-245, January.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1982. "The Natural-Rate Hypothesis, the Rational-Expectations Hypothesis, and the Remarkable Survival of Non-Market-Clearing Assumptions," NBER Working Papers 1010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dr. Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2005. "Rational Expectations And Monetary Theory: An Investigative Paper[1960 - 1989]," Macroeconomics 0501001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 1987. "A Rejoinder: On the Policy Ineffectiveness Proposition and a Keynesian Alternative," UCLA Economics Working Papers 470, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Prof. Neil D. Karunaratne, 1999. "Rival Macroeconomic Models And Australian Stylised Facts," Discussion Papers Series 261, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:wsi:wsbook:6875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelis, Leo, 1999. "The distributions of the J and Cox non-nested tests in regression models with weakly correlated regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 369-401, December.
- Duo Qin, 2010. "Modelling of the Inflation-Unemployment Tradeoff from the Perspective of the History of Econometrics," Working Papers 661, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- D.P. Doessel & Abbas Valadkhani, 2002. "Public Finance and The Size of Government: A Literature Review and Econometric Results for Fiji," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 108, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara, 1993. "The nature of transactions in the U.S. aggregate goods market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 385-390.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:92:y:1982:i:367:p:529-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.