Revealed Preference and its Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Cowan, 2016.
"Welfare-increasing third-degree price discrimination,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(2), pages 326-340, May.
- Simon GB Cowan, 2013. "Welfare-increasing third-degree price discrimination," Economics Series Working Papers 652, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- repec:eme:ceapzz:s0573-855520140000293006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul van Bruggen, 2016. "A Comment on Revealed Preference with a Subset of Goods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-068/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nikolay Klemashev & Alexander Shananin, 2015. "Positively-homogeneous Konus-Divisia indices and their applications to demand analysis and forecasting," Papers 1501.05771, arXiv.org.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:04:y:2018:i:01:n:s2382624x17500035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Frank & Matthew Nagler, 2013. "On the rationalizability of observed consumers’ choices when preferences depend on budget sets: comment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 187-198, October.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Kariv, Shachar & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2014. "Is There a Development Gap in Rationality?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 8/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:6-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2014. "Labour Supply Models," Contributions to Economic Analysis,in: Handbook of Microsimulation Modelling, volume 127, pages 167-221 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Hjertstrand, Per & Jones, Barry E., 2013. "What Do Revealed Preference Axioms Reveal about Elasticities of Demand?," Working Paper Series 972, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:122:y:2012:i:560:p:332-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.