Chain-Formation in the Owner-Occupied Housing Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8988 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Desgranges & Étienne Wasmer, 2000. "Appariements sur le marché du logement," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 58, pages 253-287.
- Earl, Peter E., 1998. "Information, coordination and macroeconomics," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 331-342, September.
- Ménard, Sébastien, 2012. "Should we tax vacant dwellings? A search equilibrium model applied to the rental housing market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 88-90.
- Bracke, Philippe, 2015. "How much do investors pay for houses?," Bank of England working papers 549, Bank of England.
- Garrett, Vicki & Koontz, Tomas M., 2008. "Breaking the cycle: Producer and consumer perspectives on the non-adoption of passive solar housing in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1551-1566, April.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9023 is not listed on IDEAS
- Etienne Wasmer, 2005.
"Housing market discrimination, housing regulations and intermediaries,"
- Etienne Wasmer, 2005. "Housing market discrimination, housing regulations and intermediaries," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9023, Sciences Po.
- Moen, Espen R & Nenov, Plamen T., 2014. "Buying First or Selling First in Housing Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maury, Tristan-Pierre & Tripier, Fabien, 2014. "Search strategies on the housing market and their implications on price dispersion," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 55-80.
- Mateja Kos Koklic & Irena Vida, 2009. "A Strategic Household Purchase: Consumer House Buying Behavior," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(1), pages 75-96.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:107:y:1997:i:441:p:475-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.