Evaluating the Empirical Evidence for Currency Substitution: A Case Study of the Demand for Sterling in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006.
"Currency Substitution and Money Demand in Euroland,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 275-287, September.
- LEBRE DE FREITAS Miguel, "undated". "Currency Substitution and Money Demand in Euroland," EcoMod2003 330700087, EcoMod.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003. "Currency substitution and money demand in Euroland," NIPE Working Papers 11/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Yinusa D. O. & A. E. Akinlo, 2008.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and the Extent of Currency Substitution in Nigeria,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 161-181, December.
- Yinusa, D. Olalekan & Akinlo, A.E., 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and the extent of Currency Substitution in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 16257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Milner & Paul Mizen & Eric Pentecost, 1996. "The impact of infra-European trade on sterling currency substitution," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(1), pages 160-171, March.
- Harrison, Barry & Vymyatnina, Yulia, 2007. "Currency substitution in a de-dollarizing economy : the case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alberto Gregorio Castellano Montiel, 2012. "Money demand and currency and asset substitucion in Venezuela: 1997-2008," Economía, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (IIES). Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales. Universidad de Los Andes. Mérida, Venezuela, vol. 37(34), pages 89-120, July-Dece.
- He, Qing & Korhonen, Iikka & Guo, Junjie & Liu, Fangge, 2016.
"The geographic distribution of international currencies and RMB internationalization,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 442-458.
- He, Qing & Korhonen, Iikka & Guo, Junjie & Liu, Fangge, 2015. "The geographic distribution of international currencies and RMB internationalization," BOFIT Discussion Papers 20/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Arnold, Ivo J. M. & de Vries, Casper G., 2000. "Endogeneity in European money demand," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 587-609, November.
- Renato Filosa, 1995. "Money demand stability and currency substitution in six European countries (1980-1992)," BIS Working Papers 30, Bank for International Settlements.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas & Francisco José Veiga, 2006.
"Currency substitution, portfolio diversification, and money demand,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 719-743, August.
- Miguel LEBRE DE FREITAS, "undated". "Currency Substitution, Portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," EcoMod2004 330600090, EcoMod.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2004. "Currency Substitution, portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," NIPE Working Papers 9/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2004. "Currency Substitution, Portfolio Diversification and Money Demand," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 263, Econometric Society.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006.
"Eu-Wide Money And Currency Substitution,"
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 48-63, November.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003. "EU-wide money and currency substitution," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 09, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- repec:bof:bofitp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201506101281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Subhash C. & Kandil, Magda & Chaisrisawatsuk, Santi, 2005. "Currency substitution in Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 489-532, June.
- Joseph Daniels & David Hoose, 1996. "Reserve requirements, currency substitution, and seigniorage in the transition to European monetary union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 257-273, July.
- Mark Holmes, 2000. "The Velocity of Circulation: Some new evidence on international integration," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 449-459.
- Kari Heimonen, 2006. "The Dynamics of Currency Substitution: Evidence from UK Foreign Currency Balances," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 5(1), pages 61-74, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:104:y:1994:i:426:p:1057-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.