Game Theory as a Part of Empirical Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zintl, Reinhard, 1991. "Kooperation und die Aufteilung des Kooperationsgewinns bei horizontaler Politikverflechtung," MPIfG Discussion Paper 91/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2012. "Alvin E. Roth and Lloyd S. Shapley: Stable allocations and the practice of market design," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2012-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Alvin E. Roth, 2009.
"What Have We Learned from Market Design?,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(1), pages 79-112.
- AlvinE. Roth, 2008. "What Have We Learned from Market Design?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 285-310, March.
- Alvin E. Roth, 2008. "What Have We Learned from Market Design?," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 119-147, January.
- Alvin E. Roth, 2009. "What Have We Learned from Market Design?," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 9, pages 79-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Gordon B. Dahl, 2003.
"Strategic Bargaining Behavior, Self-Serving Biases, and the Role of Expert Agents An Empirical Study of Final-Offer Arbitration,"
857, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Orley Ashenfelter & Gordon B. Dahl, 2005. "Strategic Bargaining Behavior, Self-Serving Biases, and the Role of Expert Agents: An Empirical Study of Final-Offer Arbitration," NBER Working Papers 11189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Unver, M. Utku, 2001.
"Backward unraveling over time: The evolution of strategic behavior in the entry level British medical labor markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6-7), pages 1039-1080, June.
- M. Utku Unver, 1999. "Backward Unraveling over Time: The Evolution of Strategic Behavior in the Entry-Level British Medical Labor Markets," Game Theory and Information 9907001, EconWPA, revised 09 Feb 2004.
- M. Utku Ünver, 1999. "Backward Unraveling over Time: The Evolution of Strategic Behavior in the Entry-Level British Medical Labor Markets," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1132, Society for Computational Economics.
- Shogren, Jason F., 1993. "Experimental Markets and Environmental Policy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 117-129, October.
- Crawford, Vincent P., 2002. "Introduction to Experimental Game Theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Novarese Marco & Rizzello Salvatore, 2004. "The intermingling between cognitive economics and experimental economics: a few remarks on history methodology and applications," CESMEP Working Papers 200406, University of Turin.
- D. P. O'Brien, 1992. "Economists and Data," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 253-285, June.
- Boone, Audra L. & Harold Mulherin, J., 2008. "Do auctions induce a winner's curse? New evidence from the corporate takeover market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Sandra Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011.
"The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1447, European Regional Science Association.
- Sandra T. Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011. "The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective," FEP Working Papers 419, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Régis Deloche, 1995. "Expérimentation, science économique et théorie des jeux : "Nunc est bibendum" ," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 951-960.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Gordon Dahl, 2003. "Strategic Bargaining Behavior, Self-Serving Biases, and the Role of Expert Agents An Empirical Study of Final-Offer Arbitration," Working Papers 857, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Sugato Dasgupta & Kenneth C. Williams, 1995. "Search Behavior Of Asymmetrically Informed Voters: An Experimental Study," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 21-41, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:101:y:1991:i:404:p:107-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.