Currency Competition and European Monetary Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Phelan, 2015. "The Road Not Taken: A Comparison Between the Hard ECU and the Euro," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 397-415, October.
- Vaubel, Roland, 1997. "The bureaucratic and partisan behavior of independent central banks: German and international evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 201-224, May.
- H.P. Grãœner & C. Hefeker, 1995.
"Domestic pressures and the exchange rate regime: why economically bad decisions are politically popular?,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(194), pages 331-350.
- H.P. Grãœner & C. Hefeker, 1995. "Domestic pressures and the exchange rate regime: why economically bad decisions are politically popular?," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(194), pages 331-350.
- Henryk Bak & Sebastian Maciejewski, 2015. "Asymmetric shocks and international risk sharing in the European Monetary Union and the European Union," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 46(6), pages 523-564.
- Dirk Meyer & Michael Vogelsang & Anton Beer & André ten Dam, 2011. "Eurokrise: Ist eine temporäre Einführung einer Parallelwährung in den Krisenstaaten eine Lösung?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(23), pages 12-25, December.
- Heimonen, Kari, 2008. "Substituting a substitute currency," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 66-84.
- Ulrich van Suntum, "undated". "A Parallel Currency Proposal for the Stronger Euro-States," Working Papers 201288, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Hans Grüner & Carsten Hefeker, 1996.
"Bank cooperation and banking policy in a monetary union: A political-economy perspective on EMU,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 183-198, July.
- Grüner, Hans Peter & Hefeker, Carsten, 1994. "Bank cooperation and banking policy in a monetary union: A political-economy perspective on EMU," Discussion Papers, Series II 238, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- van Suntum, Ulrich, 2013. "A parallel currency proposal for the stronger Euro-states," CAWM Discussion Papers 64, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Heimonen, Kari, 2001. "Substituting a substitute currency : The case of Estonia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2001, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bąk Henryk & Maciejewski Sebastian, 2015. "Endogeneity and Specialization in the European Monetary Union," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 46(1), pages 7-40, June.
- Von dem Berge, Lukas, 2014. "Parallel currencies in historical perspective," CAWM Discussion Papers 75, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Dirk Meyer, 2012. "Das Konzept nationaler Parallelwährungen für die Eurozone," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(16), pages 19-28, August.
- Sebastian Müller & Gunther Schnabl, 2018. "The Brexit as a Forerunner: Monetary Policy, Economic Order and Divergence Forces in the European Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 6938, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:100:y:1990:i:402:p:936-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.