A Dynamic Model of Tourism and Economic Growth: the Role of Physical and Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Edgar J Sanchez Carrera & W. Adrian Risso & Juan Gabriel Brida, 2008. "Tourism's Impact on Long-Run Mexican Economic Growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(21), pages 1-8.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & A-Ng, 1993. "An analysis of tourists' consumption of non-traded goods and services on the welfare of the domestic consumers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 43-58.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Pereyra, Juan Sebastián & Such, María Jesús & Pulina, Manuela, 2011.
"Causalidad entre turismo y crecimiento económico de largo plazo: una revisión crítica de la literatura econométrica
[Causality between tourism and long-term economic growth: a critical review of th," MPRA Paper 37332, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Yuan K. Chou, 2002. "Modelling Social Capital And Growth," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 865, The University of Melbourne.
- Pasquale M. Sgro & Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Eden S. H. Yu, 2005.
"Tourism, Jobs, Capital Accumulation and the Economy: A Dynamic Analysis,"
2005.136, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pasquale M. Sgro & Eden S. H. Yu, 2005. "Tourism, jobs, capital accumulation and the economy: A dynamic analysis," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590811, HAL.
- Hazari, Bharat R. & Kaur, Charanjit, 1995. "Tourism and welfare in the presence of pure monopoly in the non-traded goods sector," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 171-177.
- A. Lanza & F. Pigliaru, 1999. "Why Are Tourism Countries Small and Fast-Growing?," Working Paper CRENoS 199906, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz & Brida, Juan Gabriel, 2008. "The Dynamic Effects of Subsidizing the Tourism Sector," MPRA Paper 16755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordan Shan & Ken Wilson, 2001. "Causality between trade and tourism: empirical evidence from China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 279-283.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:377-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chou, Yuan K., 2006. "Three simple models of social capital and economic growth," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 889-912, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:426-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:1001-1018 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:272-275 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Human Capital; Economic Growth; Dynamic Model;
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-13-00030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.