Incentives for Green R&D in a Dirty Industry under Price Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios & de Zeeuw, Aart, 1999.
"Environmental Policy and Competitiveness: The Porter Hypothesis and the Composition of Capital,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1998. "Environmental Policy and Competitiveness : The Porter Hypothesis and the Composition of Capital," Discussion Paper 1998-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1999. "Environmental policy and competitiveness : The Porter hypothesis and the composition of capital," Other publications TiSEM cfb3ecf9-1a3c-4325-ac1d-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tasnadi, Attila, 1999. "Existence of pure strategy Nash equilibrium in Bertrand-Edgeworth oligopolies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 201-206, May.
- Mohr, Robert D., 2002. "Technical Change, External Economies, and the Porter Hypothesis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 158-168, January.
- Karen Palmer & Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1995. "Tightening Environmental Standards: The Benefit-Cost or the No-Cost Paradigm?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 119-132, Fall.
- Indrani, Roy Chowdhury, 2006. "Re-visiting the Porter Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 7899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simpson, R. David & Bradford, Robert III, 1996. "Taxing Variable Cost: Environmental Regulation as Industrial Policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 282-300, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2011.
"The Porter hypothesis and hyperbolic discounting,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(1), pages 167-176.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis and Hyperbolic Discounting," MPRA Paper 23647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis and Hyperbolic Discounting," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_42, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Indrani Roy Chowdhury & Sandwip K. Das, 2011. "Environmental regulation, green R&D and the Porter hypothesis," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 142-152, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAbatement tax; emission caps; environmental policy; green R&D; price competition.;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.