Business cycle volatility and country zize :evidence for a sample of OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramey, Garey & Ramey, Valerie A, 1995.
"Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between Volatility and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1138-1151, December.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1994. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link Between Volatility and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Nick Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2005.
"Competition and Innovation: an Inverted-U Relationship,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 701-728.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted U Relationship," NBER Working Papers 9269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Aghion, Philippe & Blundell, Richard & Bloom, Nick, 2005. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Scholarly Articles 4481507, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicolas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and innovation: an inverted U relationship," IFS Working Papers W02/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Growth: With or Without Scale Effects?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 139-144, May.
- Furceri, Davide & Karras, Georgios, 2007. "Country size and business cycle volatility: Scale really matters," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 424-434, December.
- Karras, Georgios, 2006. "Trade Openness, Economic Size, and Macroeconomic Volatility: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 254-272.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Furceri, 2009.
"Fiscal Convergence, Business Cycle Volatility, and Growth,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 615-630, August.
- Davide Furceri, 2009. "Fiscal Convergence, Business Cycle Volatility and Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 674, OECD Publishing.
- Davide fiaschi & Lisa Gianmoena & Angela Parenti, 2013. "The Determinants of Growth Rate Volatility in European Regions," Discussion Papers 2013/170, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Bekiros Stelios & Nguyen Duc Khuong & Uddin Gazi Salah & Sjö Bo, 2015.
"Business cycle (de)synchronization in the aftermath of the global financial crisis: implications for the Euro area,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 19(5), pages 609-624, December.
- Stelios Bekiros & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Gazi Salah Uddin & Bo Sjö, 2014. "Business Cycle (De)Synchronization in the Aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis: Implications for the Euro Area," Working Papers 2014-437, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Davide Furceri & Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti, 2016.
"Can Fiscal Decentralization Alleviate Government Consumption Volatility?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 611-636, September.
- Furceri, Davide & Sacchi, Agnese & Salotti, Simone, 2014. "Can fiscal decentralization alleviate government consumption volatility?," MPRA Paper 54513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011.
"Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: an empirical investigation at the sector level,"
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011. "Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: An empirical investigation at the sector level," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2011. "Production under foreign ownership and domestic volatility: an empirical investigation at the sector level," Sciences Po publications 2011-01, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h564gf28g is not listed on IDEAS
- Furceri, Davide & Poplawski Ribeiro, Marcos, 2008. "Government spending volatility and the size of nations," Working Paper Series 924, European Central Bank.
- Kazuto Masuda, 2010. "Small Benefit from Country Size," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 67-72.
- Angelos VOULDIS & Panayotis MICHAELIDES & John MILIOS, "undated". "Do Technology Shocks affect Output and Profitability over the Business Cycle in Greece (1960-2008)?," EcoMod2008 23800152, EcoMod.
- Irene Brunetti & Davide fiaschi & Lisa Gianmoena, 2013. "An Index of Growth Rate Volatility: Methodology and an Application to European Regions," Discussion Papers 2013/169, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07e00006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.