Relative Deprivation with Imperfect Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John D. Hey & Peter J. Lambert, 1980. "Relative Deprivation and the Gini Coefficient: Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 567-573.
- Z. M. Berrebi & Jacques Silber, 1985. "Income Inequality Indices and Deprivation: A Generalization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(3), pages 807-810.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Verme, 2010. "Relative labour deprivation and urban migration in Turkey," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(4), pages 391-408, December.
- Silber, Jacques & Verme, Paolo, 2012.
"Relative deprivation, reference groups and the assessment of standard of living,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 31-45.
- Silber, Jacques & Verme, Paolo, 2012. "Relative deprivation, reference groups and the assessment of standard of living," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5930, The World Bank.
- Umar Serajuddin & Paolo Verme, 2015.
"Who is Deprived? Who Feels Deprived? Labor Deprivation, Youth, and Gender in Morocco,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(1), pages 140-163, March.
- Serajuddin, Umar & Verme, Paolo, 2012. "Who is deprived ? who feels deprived ? labor deprivation, youth and gender in Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6090, The World Bank.
- Verme, Paolo, 2009. "Happiness, Deprivation and the Alter Ego," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-18, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07d60003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.