A new approach to causality in the frequency domain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1989.
"New Indexes of Coincident and Leading Economic Indicators,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1989, Volume 4, pages 351-409
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, J.H. & Watson, M.W., 1989. "New Indexes Of Coincident And Leading Economic Indicators," Papers 178d, Harvard - J.F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Filardo, Andrew J, 1994.
"Business-Cycle Phases and Their Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, pages 299-308.
- Andrew J. Filardo, 1993. "Business cycle phases and their transitional dynamics," Research Working Paper 93-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multi-scale Causality between Energy Consumption and GNP in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 2483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masih, Mansur & Alzahrani, Mohammed & Al-Titi, Omar, 2010. "Systematic risk and time scales: New evidence from an application of wavelet approach to the emerging Gulf stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 10-18, January.
- Crowley, Patrick M., 2005. "An intuitive guide to wavelets for economists," Research Discussion Papers 1/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Mala Raghavan & Jonathan Dark & Elizabeth Ann Maharaj, 2010. "Impact of capital control measures on the Malaysian stock market: A multiresolution analysis," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 116-127, April.
- Alzahrani, Mohammed & Masih, Mansur & Al-Titi, Omar, 2014. "Linear and non-linear Granger causality between oil spot and futures prices: A wavelet based test," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(PA), pages 175-201.
- Atilla Cifter & Alper Ozun, 2008. "Multiscale Systematic Risk: an Application on the ISE-30," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 10(38), pages 1-24.
- Foued Saâdaoui, 2013. "The Price and Trading Volume Dynamics Relationship in the EEX Power Market: A Wavelet Modeling," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 47-69, June.
- Benhmad, François, 2013. "Dynamic cyclical comovements between oil prices and US GDP: A wavelet perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 141-151.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multiscale Systematic Risk: An Application on ISE-30," MPRA Paper 2484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cifter Atilla & Ozun Alper, 2008. "Estimating the Effects of Interest Rates on Share Prices in Turkey Using a Multi-Scale Causality Test," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 68-79, April.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar, 2012. "Decomposing Time-Frequency Relationship between Interest Rates and Share Prices in India through Wavelets," MPRA Paper 39693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-04c40008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.