Inequality and the accounting period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard V. Burkhauser & John G. Poupore, 1997. "A Cross-National Comparison Of Permanent Inequality In The United States And Germany," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 10-17, February.
- Creedy, John, 1979. "The Inequality of Earnings and the Accounting Period," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 26(1), pages 89-96, February.
- Gibson, John & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2001. "Why is income inequality so low in China compared to other countries?: The effect of household survey methods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 329-333, June.
- Schechtman, E. & Yitzhaki, S., 1999. "On the proper bounds of the Gini correlation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 133-138, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schröder, Carsten, 2012. "The sensitivity of distributional measures to the reference period of income," Kiel Working Papers 1777, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Charlotte Bartels, 2012.
"Redistribution and Insurance in the German Welfare State,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 132(2), pages 265-295.
- Bartels, Charlotte, 2011. "Redistribution and insurance in the German welfare state," Discussion Papers 2011/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Charlotte Bartels, 2011. "Redistribution and Insurance in the German Welfare State," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 419, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Carsten Schröder & Yolanda Golan & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2014.
"Inequality and the time structure of earnings: evidence from Germany,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, pages 393-409.
- Schröder, Carsten & Golan, Yolanda & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2014. "Inequality and the time structure of earnings: Evidence from Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 349-409.
- Allanson, Paul & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Petrie, Dennis, 2010.
"Longitudinal analysis of income-related health inequality,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, pages 78-86.
- Allanson, Paul & Petrie, Dennis & Gerdtham, Ulf-G, 2008. "Longitudinal analysis of income-related health inequality," SIRE Discussion Papers 2008-38, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Paul Allanson & Ulf-G Gerdtham & Dennis Petrie, 2008. "Longitudinal analysis of income-related health inequality," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 214, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Yoel Finkel & Yevgeny Artsev & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2006. "Inequality measurement and the time structure of household income in Israel," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, pages 153-179.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Coggins & Federico Perali, 2005.
"Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, pages 117-144.
- E. Schechtman & S. Yitzhaki, 2003. "A Family of Correlation Coefficients Based on the Extended Gini Index," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, pages 129-146.
- Vincenzo Atella & J. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2002. "Aversion to inequality in Italy and its determinants," CHILD Working Papers wp03_03, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay S. Coggins & Federico Perali, 2004. "Aversion to Inequality in Italy and its Determinants," CEIS Research Paper 56, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-03d30005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.