The Relationship Between Wages and Productivity: TAR Unit Root and TAR Cointegration Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allan D. Brunner, 1997.
"On The Dynamic Properties Of Asymmetric Models Of Real GNP,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(2), pages 321-352, May.
- Allan D. Brunner, 1994. "On the dynamic properties of asymmetric models of real GNP," International Finance Discussion Papers 489, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Beaudry, Paul & Koop, Gary, 1993. "Do recessions permanently change output?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 149-163, April.
- Hutchinson, James M & Lo, Andrew W & Poggio, Tomaso, 1994.
" A Nonparametric Approach to Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities via Learning Networks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 851-889, July.
- James M. Hutchinson & Andrew W. Lo & Tomaso Poggio, 1994. "A Nonparametric Approach to Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities Via Learning Networks," NBER Working Papers 4718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman R. Swanson & Halbert White, 1997.
"A Model Selection Approach To Real-Time Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Linear Models And Artificial Neural Networks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 540-550, November.
- Swanson, N.R. & White, H., 1995. "A Models Selection Approach to Real-Time Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Linear Models and Artificial Neural Networks," Papers 04-95-12, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Norman R. Swanson & Halbert White, 1995. "A Model Selection Approach to Real-Time Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Linear Models and Artificial Neural Networks," Macroeconomics 9503004, EconWPA.
- Sichel, Daniel E, 1989. "Are Business Cycles Asymmetric? A Correction," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1255-1260, October.
- Garcia, Rene & Gencay, Ramazan, 2000.
"Pricing and hedging derivative securities with neural networks and a homogeneity hint,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 93-115.
- René Garcia & Ramazan Gençay, 1998. "Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities with Neural Networks and a Homogeneity Hint," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-35, CIRANO.
- Vishwakarma, Keshav P, 1994. "Recognizing Business Cycle Turning Points by Means of a Neural Network," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(3), pages 175-185.
- Swanson, Norman R. & White, Halbert, 1997. "Forecasting economic time series using flexible versus fixed specification and linear versus nonlinear econometric models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 439-461, December.
- Lee, Tae-Hwy & White, Halbert & Granger, Clive W. J., 1993.
"Testing for neglected nonlinearity in time series models : A comparison of neural network methods and alternative tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 269-290, April.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGWHITENNTEST: RATS procedure to perform White neural network test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00183, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGRESET: RATS procedure to perform Ramsey RESET test on regression," Statistical Software Components RTS00181, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Heather M. & Vahid, Farshid, 1998. "Testing multiple equation systems for common nonlinear components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 1-36, May.
- Khurshid M. Kiani & Prasad V. Bidarkota & Terry L. Kastens, 2005. "Forecast performance of neural networks and business cycle asymmetries," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(4), pages 205-210, July.
- Khurshid M. Kiani & Prasad V. Bidarkota, 2004. "On Business Cycle Asymmetries in G7 Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(3), pages 333-351, July.
- Neftci, Salih N, 1984. "Are Economic Time Series Asymmetric over the Business Cycle?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 307-328, April.
- Swanson, Norman R & White, Halbert, 1995. "A Model-Selection Approach to Assessing the Information in the Term Structure Using Linear Models and Artificial Neural Networks," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(3), pages 265-275, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sangjun Jeong, 2017.
"Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth: The Case of Korea, 1970–2013,"
Research in Political Economy,in: Return of Marxian Macro-Dynamics in East Asia, volume 32, pages 81-103
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jeong, Sangjun, 2016. "Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth : The Case of Korea, 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 75300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Geoff Perry, 2012.
"Real wages, inflation and labour productivity in Australia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 2945-2954, August.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J. & Perry, Geoff, 2009. "Real Wages, Inflation and Labour Productivity in Australia," MPRA Paper 19293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordswage; productivity; non linear; TAR unit root; TAR cointegration;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ijaeqs:v:5:y2008:i:1_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.