Standards of Living Inequalities and Allocation of Funding: The Case of Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- LIARGOVAS, Panagiotis & GIANNIAS, Dimitrios & KOSTANDOPOULOS, Chryssa, 2007. "An Assessment Of The Community Support Framework (Csf) Funding Towards The Tourist Sector: The Case Of Greece," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1), pages 47-66.
- Giannias, Dimitrios A & Liargovas, Panagiotis G & Chepurko, Yuri, 2004. "Regional disparities as barriers to transition to a market economy: the russian experience," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 38(2), pages 55-70, January-M.
- Bellante, Don, 1979. "The North-South Differential and the Migration of Heterogeneous Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 166-175, March.
More about this item
Keywordsregional inequalities; funding; standards of living;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:10:y2010:i:10_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.