Standards of Living Inequalities and Allocation of Funding: The Case of Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- LIARGOVAS, Panagiotis & GIANNIAS, Dimitrios & KOSTANDOPOULOS, Chryssa, 2007. "An Assessment Of The Community Support Framework (Csf) Funding Towards The Tourist Sector: The Case Of Greece," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1), pages 47-66.
- Giannias, Dimitrios A & Liargovas, Panagiotis G & Chepurko, Yuri, 2004. "Regional disparities as barriers to transition to a market economy: the russian experience," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 38(2), pages 55-70, January-M.
- Bellante, Don, 1979. "The North-South Differential and the Migration of Heterogeneous Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 166-175, March.
More about this item
Keywordsregional inequalities; funding; standards of living;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:10:y2010:i:10_9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .