Le contrôle interne bancaire est-il toujours pertinent?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florence Busson-Villa, 1999. "L'émergence d'une logique évaluative dans la gestion publique: le cas des organisations communales," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 2(1), pages 5-25, March.
- Annick Bourguignon & Alan Jenkins, 2004. "Changer d’outils de contrôle de gestion?De la cohérence instrumentale a la cohérence psychologique," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 7(3), pages 31-61, September.
- Andrew H. Van de Ven & Marshall Scott Poole, 1990. "Methods for Studying Innovation Development in the Minnesota Innovation Research Program," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 313-335, August.
- Alain Burlaud & Patrick Gibert, 1996. "L'analyse des coûts dans les organisations publiques," Post-Print halshs-00405164, HAL.
- Inger Johanne Pettersen, 2001. "Implementing management accounting reforms in the public sector: the difficult journey from intentions to effects," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 561-581.
More about this item
Keywordscontrôle interne; banque; système d'offre; relation bancaire; processus transversal; internal control; bank; supply system; banking relationship; transversal process.;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:9:y:2006:i:q3:p:135-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.