La gestion dynamique d’un processus d’innovation technologique dans le cadre d’une fusion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Granstrand, Ove & Sjölander, Sören, 1990. "The Acquisition of Technology and Small Firms by Large Firms," Working Paper Series 213, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Granstrand, Ove & Sjolander, Soren, 1990.
"The acquisition of technology and small firms by large firms,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, pages 367-386.
- Wihlborg, Clas, 1989. "The Incentive to Acquire Information and Financial Market Efficiency," Working Paper Series 218, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed-Larbi Aribou & Said Outmane, 2015. "Management des connaissances et réussite des fusions & acquisitions : approche par les normes," Post-Print hal-01354156, HAL.
- Mohamed-Larbi Aribou, 2017. "Fusions-acquisitions et création de valeur : Bilan des recherches et perspectives d'évolution," Post-Print hal-01468250, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsfusion; TIC; processus d’intégration; transfert de compétences; innovation; technologiques; préservation; symbiose; stratégie; merger; information and communication technology; process of integration; transfer of competences; technological innovations; preservation; symbiosis.;
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:9:y:2006:i:q1:p:209-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.