Not truly partnerless: Non-residential partnerships and retreat from marriage in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Golsch, 2003. "Employment Flexibility in Spain and its Impact on Transitions to Adulthood," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 17(4), pages 691-718, December.
- Pau Baizán Munoz & Arnstein Aassve & Francesco C. Billari, 2001. "Cohabitation, marriage, first birth: the interrelationship of family formation events in Spain," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2001-036, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaud Régnier-Loilier & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "Similar incidence, different nature? Characteristics of Living Apart Together relationships in France and Italy," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_11, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Marta Domínguez-Folgueras & Teresa Castro Martín, 2008. "Women’s changing socioeconomic position and union formation in Spain and Portugal," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 19(41), pages 1513-1550, August.
- Arnaud Régnier-Loilier & Éva Beaujouan & Catherine Villeneuve-Gokalp, 2009. "Neither single, nor in a couple. A study of living apart together in France," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 21(4), pages 75-108, July.
More about this item
Keywordscohabitation; living apart together (LAT); partnerships; Spain; union formation;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:demres:v:18:y:2008:i:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Office). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .