Reconstructing labor income shares in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico, 1870-2000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huixin Bi & Wenyi Shen & Susan S. Yang, 2014. "Fiscal Limits, External Debt, and Fiscal Policy in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 14/49, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:spr:cliomt:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11698-016-0150-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gazeley, Ian & Holmes, Rose & Lanata Briones, Cecilia & Newell, Andrew T. & Reynolds, Kevin & Rufrancos, Hector Gutierrez, 2018. "Latin American Household Budget Surveys 1913-1970 and What They Tell Us about Economic Inequality among Households," IZA Discussion Papers 11430, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pablo Astorga, 2015.
"Functional Inequality in Latin America: News from the Twentieth Century,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_135, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Pablo Astorga, 2015. "Functional Inequality in Latin America: News from the Twentieth Century," Economics Series Working Papers Number 135, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alarco Tosoni, Germán, 2014. "Wage share and economic growth in Latin America, 1950-2011," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Erik Bengtsson & Daniel Waldenstršm, 2016. "Capital shares and income inequality: Evidence from the long run," Working Papers 0092, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Erik Bengtsson, 2014. "Labour's share in twentieth-century Sweden: a reinterpretation," Scandinavian Economic History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(3), pages 290-314, November.
- Bengtsson, Erik & Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "Capital shares and income inequality: Evidence from the long run," CEPR Discussion Papers 11022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bengtsson, Erik & Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "Capital Shares and Income inequality: Evidence from the Long Run," IZA Discussion Papers 9581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:28:y:2010:i:02:p:343-374_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.