Sunspots And Credit Frictions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2010. "Sunspots and Credit Frictions," CDMA Working Paper Series 201001, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Sharon G. Harrison & Mark Weder, 2010. "Sunspots and Credit Frictions," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- NUTAHARA Kengo, 2010.
"Asset Prices and Monetary Policy in a Sticky-Price Economy with Financial Frictions,"
10060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Nutahara, Kengo, 2010. "Asset prices and monetary policy in a sticky-price economy with financial frictions," MPRA Paper 24113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Shu-Hua, 2015. "Macroeconomic (In)Stability Of Interest Rate Rules In A Model With Banking System And Reserve Markets," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(07), pages 1476-1508, October.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas & Yi Wen, 2016.
"Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 1364-1405.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2012. "Self-fulfilling credit cycles," Working Papers 2012-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas & Yi Wen, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Yi Wen & Leo Kaas & Costas Azariadis, 2014. "Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles," 2014 Meeting Papers 1169, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas & Yi Wen, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles," CESifo Working Paper Series 5289, CESifo Group Munich.
- Azariadis, Costas & Kaas, Leo & Wen, Yi, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles," Working Papers 2015-5, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2012. "Self-Fulfilling Credit Cycles," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Nutahara, Kengo, 2015.
"Do credit market imperfections justify a central bank׳s response to asset price fluctuations?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 81-94.
- Kengo Nutahara, 2015. "Do Credit Market Imperfections Justify a Central Bank’s Response to Asset Price Fluctuations?," CIGS Working Paper Series 15-003E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Sharon G. Harrison, 2015.
"Indeterminacy with Progressive Taxation and Sector-Specific Externalities,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 268-281, May.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Sharon G. Harrison, 2014. "Indeterminacy with Progressive Taxation and Sector-Specific Externalities," Working Papers 201403, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2014.
"Progressive taxation and macroeconomic (in)stability with utility-generating government spending,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 174-183.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Shu-Hua Chen, 2013. "Progressive Taxation and Macroeconomic (In)stability with Utility-Generating Government Spending," Working Papers 201302, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:17:y:2013:i:05:p:1055-1069_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.