On defining institutions: rules versus equilibria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietro Guarnieri, 2017. "Commitment to norms and the formation of institutions," Discussion Papers 2017/227, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Ménard, Claude, 2017. "Meso-institutions: The variety of regulatory arrangements in the water sector," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 6-19.
- Izabela Ostoj, 2019. "On the validity of the division into formal and informal institutions," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 18(1), pages 61-72, March.
- Pavez, Iciar & Codron, Jean-Marie & Lubello, Pasquale & Florêncio, Maria Cecilia, 2019. "Biosecurity institutions and the choice of contracts in international fruit supply chains," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
- Georgina M. Gómez, 2019. "Money as an Institution: Rule versus Evolved Practice? Analysis of Multiple Currencies in Argentina," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Maru, Yiheyis & Sparrow, Ashley & Stirzaker, Richard & Davies, Jocelyn, 2018. "Integrated agricultural research for development (IAR4D) from a theory of change perspective," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 310-320.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Voigt, Stefan, 2019. "Traditional law in times of the nation state: Why is it so prevalent?," ILE Working Paper Series 29, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Claudius Graebner & Amineh Ghorbani, 2019. "Defining institutions - A review and a synthesis," ICAE Working Papers 89, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:11:y:2015:i:03:p:497-505_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/joi .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.