Stochastic Dominance and Mutual Fund Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:190-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominic Gasbarro & Wing-Keung Wong & J. Kenton Zumwalt, 2007.
"Stochastic Dominance Analysis of iShares,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 89-101.
- Dominic Gasbarro & Wing-Keung Wong & J. Kenton Zumwalt, 2007. "Stochastic Dominance Analysis of iShares," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0706, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Dominic Gasbarro & Wing-Keung Wong & J. Kenton Zumwalt, 2007. "Stochastic Dominance Analysis of iShares," Finance Working Papers 21919, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Lean, Hooi-Hooi & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhang, Xibin, 2008. "The sizes and powers of some stochastic dominance tests: A Monte Carlo study for correlated and heteroskedastic distributions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 30-48.
- Chun-Kei Tsang & Wing-Keung Wong & Ira Horowitz, 2016.
"Arbitrage opportunities, efficiency, and the role of risk preferences in the Hong Kong property market,"
Studies in Economics and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(4), pages 735-754, October.
- Tsang, Chun-Kei & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2016. "Arbitrage Opportunities, Efficiency, and the Role of Risk Preferences in the Hong Kong Property Market," MPRA Paper 74347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhyankar, Abhay & Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Ho, Keng-Yu, 2006. "The long-run performance of initial public offerings: Stochastic dominance criteria," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 620-637, September.
- Tsang, Chun-Kei & Wong, Wing-Keung & Horowitz, Ira, 2016. "A stochastic-dominance approach to determining the optimal home-size purchase: The case of Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 69175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levy, Moshe, 2009. "Almost Stochastic Dominance and stocks for the long run," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 250-257, April.
- Abhay Abhyankar & Keng-Yu Ho & Huainan Zhao, 2009. "International value versus growth: evidence from stochastic dominance analysis," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 222-232.
- Antonella Basso & Paolo Pianca, 1997. "On the relative efficiency of nth order and DARA stochastic dominance rules," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 207-222.
- Abhay Abhyankar & Keng-Yu Ho & Huainan Zhao, 2005. "Long-run post-merger stock performance of UK acquiring firms: a stochastic dominance perspective," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 679-690.
- Morey, Matthew R. & Morey, Richard C., 1999. "Mutual fund performance appraisals: a multi-horizon perspective with endogenous benchmarking," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 241-258, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:9:y:1974:i:01:p:25-31_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.