Liquidity Dynamics and Cross-Autocorrelations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marsch, I. & Wagner, W.B., 2012.
"Why is Price Discovery in Credit Default Swap Markets News-Specific?,"
2012-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ian W. Marsh & Wolf Wagner, 2012. "Why is Price Discovery in Credit Default Swap Markets News-Specific?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-033/IV/DSF33, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marsh, Ian W. & Wagner, Wolf, 2012. "Why is price discovery in credit default swap markets news-specific?," Research Discussion Papers 6/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Paolo Pasquariello & Clara Vega, 2015. "Strategic Cross-Trading in the U.S. Stock Market," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(1), pages 229-282.
- Takaki Hayashi & Yuta Koike, 2017. "No arbitrage and lead-lag relationships," Papers 1712.09854, arXiv.org.
- Gerig, Austin & Michayluk, David, 2017.
"Automated liquidity provision,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-13.
- Austin Gerig & David Michayluk, 2010. "Automated Liquidity Provision and the Demise of Traditional Market Making," Papers 1007.2352, arXiv.org.
- Austin Gerig & David Michayluk, 2014. "Automated Liquidity Provision," Research Paper Series 345, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nyborg, Kjell G. & Östberg, Per, 2014. "Money and liquidity in financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 30-52.
- Gao, George P. & Moulton, Pamela C. & Ng, David T., 2017. "Institutional ownership and return predictability across economically unrelated stocks," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 45-63.
- Palani-Rajan Kadapakkam & Timothy Krause & Yiuman Tse, 2013. "Exchange Traded Funds, Size-Based Portfolios, And Market Efficiency," Working Papers 0214fin, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Thomas Conlon & John Cotter & Ramazan Gençay, 2015. "Long-run international diversification," Working Papers 201502, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Conlon, Thomas & Cotter, John & Gençay, Ramazan, 2018. "Long-run wavelet-based correlation for financial time series," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 271(2), pages 676-696.
- Das, Sanjiv & Kalimipalli, Madhu & Nayak, Subhankar, 2014. "Did CDS trading improve the market for corporate bonds?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 495-525.
- Stavros Degiannakis & Andreas Andrikopoulos & Timotheos Angelidis & Christos Floros, 2013. "Return dispersion, stock market liquidity and aggregate economic activity," Working Papers 166, Bank of Greece.
- Hayashi, Takaki & Koike, Yuta, 2019. "No arbitrage and lead–lag relationships," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 1-1.
- Mohammed S. Khaled & Stephen P. Keef, 2014.
"On the dynamics of international stock market efficiency,"
Cogent Economics & Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Khaled, Mohammed & Keef, Stephen, 2011. "On the dynamics of international stock market efficiency," Working Paper Series 1991, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:46:y:2011:i:03:p:709-736_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.