The Financial Market and Government Debt Policy in France, 1746–1793
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau & Jacques-Marie Vaslin, 2013. "Waterloo: a Godsend for French Public Finances?," Working Papers 0041, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003.
"Do Frontiers give of do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien Régime,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2003-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Guillaume Daudin, 2006. "Do Frontiers give or do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien Régime," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2006. "Do Frontiers give or do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien Régime," Post-Print hal-01065992, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/687 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Guillén & Adrian Tschoegl, 2002.
"Banking on Gambling: Banks and Lottery-Linked Deposit Accounts,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 21(3), pages 219-231, June.
- Mauro F. Guillén & Adrian E. Tschoegl, 2001. "Banking on Gambling: Banks and Lottery-Linked Deposit Accounts," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Elaine Hutson, 2012. "The Evolution of the Managed Funds Industry: Investment Trusts in Nineteenth-century Britain," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Stock Market Globalization, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chilosi, David, 2014.
"Risky Institutions: Political Regimes and the Cost of Public Borrowing in Early Modern Italy,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(03), pages 887-915, September.
- Chilosi, David, 2013. "Risky institutions: political regimes and the cost of public borrowing in early modern Italy," Economic History Working Papers 50815, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Chilosi, David, 2014. "Risky institutions: political regimes and the cost of public borrowing in early modern Italy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59571, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sutcliffe, Charles, 2015.
"Trading death: The implications of annuity replication for the annuity puzzle, arbitrage, speculation and portfolios,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 163-174.
- Charles Sutcliffe, 2013. "Trading Death: The Implications of Annuity Replication for the Annuity Puzzle, Arbitrage, Speculation and Portfolios," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2013-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Daudin, Guillaume, 2004.
"Profitability of Slave and Long-Distance Trading in Context: The Case of Eighteenth-Century France,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(01), pages 144-171, March.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2004. "Profitability of slave and long distance trading in context : the case of eightheenth century France," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/687, Sciences Po.
- Alberto Feenstra, 2015. "Circumventing credible commitment: GroningenÕs default and the Dutch RepublicÕs federal escape route, 1666-1761," Working Papers 0075, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Velde, Francois R, 1995. "Macroeconomic Features of the French Revolution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 474-518, June.
- Harold James, 2013. "Growing Stronger: What Way Out for Europe?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(3), pages 35-43, October.
- Stephen Quinn, 2008. "Securitization of Sovereign Debt: Corporations as a Sovereign Debt Restructuring Mechanism in Britain, 1694-1750," Working Papers 200701, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Vesperoni , Alberto, 2013. "War Finance and the Modern State," NEPS Working Papers 6/2013, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2016. "The History and Economics of Safe Assets," NBER Working Papers 22210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:52:y:1992:i:01:p:1-39_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.