On the Road Again with Arthur Young: English, Irish, and French Agriculture during the Industrial Revolution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cormac Ó Gráda & Robert C. Allen, 1998. "On the road again with Arthur Young : English, Irish, and French agriculture during the Industrial Revolution," Open Access publications 10197/374, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert C. Allen & Cormac Ó Gráda, 1986. "On the road again with Arthur Young : English, Irish, and French agriculture during the Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 198645, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Temin, 1971. "The Beginning of the Depression in Germany," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 24(2), pages 240-248, May.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1984. "Central bank cooperation under the interwar gold standard," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 64-87, January.
- Eichengreen, Barry J., 1981. "A dynamic model of tariffs, output and employment under flexible exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 341-359, August.
- Peden, G C, 1980. "Keynes, the Treasury and Unemployment in the Later Nineteen-Thirties," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-18, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moshe Justman & Karine Beek, 2015.
"Market forces shaping human capital in eighteenth-century London,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, pages 1177-1202.
- Karine van der Beek & Moshe Justman, 2013. "Market Forces Shaping Human Capital in Eighteenth Century London," Working Papers 2013-014, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Moshe Justman & Karine van der Beck, 2013. "Market Forces Shaping Human Capital In Eighteenth Century London," Working Papers 1317, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Moshe Justman & Karine van der Beek, 2013. "Market Forces Shaping Human Capital in Eighteenth Century London," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n28, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Liam Brunt, 1999. "An Arbitrage Model in Crop Rotation in 18th Century England," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-W32, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- S. Nicolas & Richard H. Steckel, 1992.
"Tall But Poor: Nutrition, Health, and Living Standards in Pre-Famine Ireland,"
NBER Historical Working Papers
0039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas, S. & Steckel, R., 1992. "Tall But Poor : Nutrition, Health and Living Standards in Pre-Famine Ireland," Papers 92-19, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Liam Brunt, 1999. "An Arbitrage Model in Crop Rotation in 18th Century England," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _032, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Brunt, Liam, 2015. "Weather shocks and English wheat yields, 1690–1871," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 50-58.
- Liam Brunt, 2000. ""Where there's Muck there's Brass" The Market for Manure in the Industrial Revolution," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _035, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:48:y:1988:i:01:p:93-116_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.