Semi-Nonparametric Interval-Censored Mixed Proportional Hazard Models: Identification And Consistency Results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2014. "Nonparametric approaches to describing heterogeneity," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 11, pages 257-267 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Mabit, Stefan L., 2013. "Easy and flexible mixture distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 206-210.
- Christian N. Brinch, 2008. "Non-parametric Identification of the Mixed Hazards Model with Interval-Censored Durations," Discussion Papers 539, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hess, Stephane, 2008. "Competing methods for representing random taste heterogeneity in discrete choice models," MPRA Paper 10038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hess, Stephane, 2009. "A comparison of methods for representing random taste heterogeneity in discrete choice models," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 42, pages 1-25.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Corradi, Valentina & Gutknecht, Daniel, 2014.
"Modelling Heaped Duration Data: An Application to Neonatal Mortality,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
207, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Corradi, Valentina & Gutknecht, Daniel, 2014. "Modelling Heaped Duration Data: An Application to Neonatal Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 8493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hjort, Katrine & Vincent Lyk-Jensen, Stéphanie, 2007. "An approach to the estimation of the distribution of marginal valuations from discrete choice data," MPRA Paper 3907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:transb:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:173-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bierens, Herman J. & Song, Hosin, 2012. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of independently and identically repeated first-price auctions via an integrated simulated moments method," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 108-119.
- Herman J. Bierens & Jose R. Carvalho, 2007. "Semi-nonparametric competing risks analysis of recidivism," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 971-993.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:363-377 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:03:p:749-794_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.