A Dialogue Concerning A New Instrument For Econometric Modeling
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (2005)
Issue (Month): 01 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Pesaran, Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2005.
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 212-231, February.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Timmermann, A., 2004. "‘Real Time Econometrics’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0432, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Timmermann, Allan G, 2004. "Real Time Econometrics," CEPR Discussion Papers 4402, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2004. "Real Time Econometrics," IZA Discussion Papers 1108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Allan Timmermann, 2004. "Real Time Econometrics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1169, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hassler, Uwe, 2010. "Testing regression coefficients after model selection through sign restrictions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 220-223, May.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 2005. "Estimating elasticities for U.S. trade in services," International Finance Discussion Papers 836, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Søren Johansen & David F. Hendry & Carlos Santos, 2007. "Selecting a Regression Saturated by Indicators," CREATES Research Papers 2007-36, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- David F. Hendry & Søren Johansen & Carlos Santos, 2007. "Selecting a Regression Saturated by Indicators," Discussion Papers 07-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jane E. Ihrig & Mario Marazzi & Alexander D. Rothenberg, 2006. "Exchange-rate pass-through in the G-7 countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 851, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marcin Blazejowski & Pawel Kufel & Tadeusz Kufel, 2009. "Automatic Procedure of Building Congruent Dynamic Model in Gretl," EHUCHAPS, Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Marquez, Jaime, 2006. "Estimating elasticities for U.S. trade in services," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 276-307, March.
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2011. "Cross-country growth empirics and model uncertainty: An overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2012. "Cross-country growth empirics and model uncertainty: An overview," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-69.
- Charles P. Thomas & Jaime R. Marquez & Sean Fahle, 2008. "Measuring U.S. international relative prices: a WARP view of the world," International Finance Discussion Papers 917, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Castle, Jennifer L. & Hendry, David F., 2014. "Model selection in under-specified equations facing breaks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 286-293.
- David Hendry & Jennifer L. Castle, 2010. "Model Selection in Under-specified Equations Facing Breaks," Economics Series Working Papers 509, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:21:y:2005:i:01:p:278-297_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed