On The Asymptotic Power Of The Variance Ratio Test
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2003)
Issue (Month): 02 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier, 2009.
"The efficiency of the crude oil markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4267-4272, November.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2009. "The efficiency of the crude oil markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests," Post-Print hal-00771081, HAL.
- Anoop S. KUMAR & Bandi KAMAIAH, 2016. "Efficiency, non-linearity and chaos: evidences from BRICS foreign exchange markets," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(1(606), S), pages 103-118, Spring.
- Shyh-wei Chen, 2009. "Random walks in asian foreign exchange markets:evidence from new multiple variance ratio tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1296-1307.
- Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier, 2009. "The random walk hypothesis for Chinese stock markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 117-126, June.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2009. "The random walk hypothesis for Chinese stock markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests," Post-Print hal-00771080, HAL.
- Hoque, Hafiz A.A.B. & Kim, Jae H. & Pyun, Chong Soo, 2007. "A comparison of variance ratio tests of random walk: A case of Asian emerging stock markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 488-502.
- Amelie Charles & Olivier Darne, 2009. "Testing for Random Walk Behavior in Euro Exchange Rates," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 119, pages 25-45.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2009. "Testing for random walk behavior in euro exchange rates," Post-Print hal-00771082, HAL.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2009. "Variance-Ratio Tests Of Random Walk: An Overview," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 503-527, 07.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2009. "Variance ratio tests of random walk: An overview," Post-Print hal-00771078, HAL.
- S. Anoop Kumar & Bandi Kamaiah, 2014. "Efficient Market Hypothesis: Some Evidences from Emerging European Forex Markets," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(52), pages 27-44, June.
- Hiremath, Gourishankar S & Bandi, Kamaiah, 2012. "Variance ratios, structural breaks and nonrandom walk behaviour in the Indian stock returns," MPRA Paper 48710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gençay, Ramazan & Signori, Daniele, 2015. "Multi-scale tests for serial correlation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 62-80.
- Chen, Willa W. & Deo, Rohit S., 2006. "The Variance Ratio Statistic At Large Horizons," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 206-234, April.
- Willa Chen & Rohit Deo, 2005. "The Variance Ratio Statistic at large Horizons," Econometrics 0501003, EconWPA.
- Verheyden, Tim & De Moor, Lieven & Van den Bossche, Filip, 2015. "Towards a new framework on efficient markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 294-308.
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton & Hui Jun Zhang, 2015. "An investigation into multivariate variance ratio statistics and their application to stock market predictability," CeMMAP working papers CWP13/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton & Hui Jun Zhang, 2015. "An investigation into Multivariate Variance Ratio Statistics and their application to Stock Market Predictability," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1552, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sasikumar, Anoop, 2011. "Testing for weak form market efficiency in Indian foreign exchange market," MPRA Paper 37071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deo, Rohit S. & Chen, Willa W., 2003. "The Variance Ratio Statistic at Large Horizons," Papers 2004,04, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Masao Ogaki & Sungwook Park, 2007. "Long-run real exchange rate changes and the properties of the variance of k-differences," Working Papers 07-05, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & de Vries, Frans P., 2010. "Carbon trading thickness and market efficiency," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1331-1336, November.
- Simone Bianco & Roberto Ren\'o, 2006. "Unexpected volatility and intraday serial correlation," Papers physics/0610023, arXiv.org.
- Goodness C. Aye & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta & Mark Wohar, 2016. "The Efficiency of the Art Market: Evidence from Variance Ratio Tests, Linear and Nonlinear Fractional Integration Approaches," Working Papers 201610, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:19:y:2003:i:02:p:231-239_19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed