The poverty implications of high oil prices in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Parks, Peter J., 2007.
"Natural resource use conflict: gold mining in tropical rainforest in Ghana,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 55-72, February.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Parks, Peter J., 2005. "Natural Resource use Conflict: Gold Mining in Tropical Rainforest in Ghana," Working Papers in Economics 182, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Lamantia, Fabio, 2007. "Harvesting dynamics in protected and unprotected areas," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 348-370, March.
- Perry, R. Ian & Sumaila, U. Rashid, 2007. "Marine ecosystem variability and human community responses: The example of Ghana, West Africa," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 125-134, March.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2002. "Landing Fees vs Harvest Quotas with Uncertain Fish Stocks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 325-338, March.
- Akpalu, Wisdom, 2009. "Economics of biodiversity and sustainable fisheries management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2729-2733, August.
- Doherty, Neil A & Posey, Lisa Lipowski, 1997. "Availability Crises in Insurance Markets: Optimal Contracts with Asymmetric Information and Capacity Constraints," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 55-80, October.
- Frank Jensen & Niels Vestergaard, 2003. "Prices versus Quantities in Fisheries Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(3), pages 415-425.
- Sanchirico, James N. & Wilen, James E., 1999. "Bioeconomics of Spatial Exploitation in a Patchy Environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-150, March.
- Sterner, Thomas, 2007. "Unobserved diversity, depletion and irreversibility The importance of subpopulations for management of cod stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 566-574, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mabugu, Ramos & Robichaud, Veronique & Maisonnave, Helene & Chitiga, Margaret, 2013. "Impact of fiscal policy in an intertemporal CGE model for South Africa," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 775-782.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v3i2p1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:17:y:2012:i:03:p:293-313_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.