Thirty Years of Economics at the Environmental Protection Agency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McGartland, Al, 2013. "Thirty Years of Economics at the Environmental Protection Agency," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 1-17, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Keiser & Catherine L. Kling & Joseph S. Shapiro, 2019.
"The low but uncertain measured benefits of US water quality policy,"
The National Academy of Sciences, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 116(12), pages 5262-5269, March.
- Shapiro, Joseph S, 2018. "The Low but Uncertain Measured Benefits of US Water Quality Policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2qq4d7vn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Jayson L. Lusk, 2017. "Evaluating the Policy Proposals of the Food Movement," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 387-406.
- Daniel R. Petrolia & Dennis Guignet & John C. Whitehead & Cannon Kent & Clay Caulder & Kelvin Amon, 2020. "Nonmarket Valuation in the Environmental Protection Agency's Regulatory Process," Working Papers 20-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:agrerw:v:42:y:2013:i:03:p:436-452_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/age .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.