The 21st Century Land Grant Economist
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Ballenger & Kouadio Diby, 1995. "The National Research Council Study of the Colleges of Agriculture at Land Grant Universities: Status and Thoughts for Agricultural Economists," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1329-1336.
- Johnston, Warren E., 1985. "The Alternative Funding Of Agricultural Economics Research: The Experience Of The Past Decade And Challenge To The Profession," 1985 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Ames, Iowa 278571, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ballenger, Nicole, 1996. "The National Research Council Report On The Colleges Of Agriculture At The Land Grant Universities: Implications For The Northeast," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 1-6, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy D. Foltz & Bradford L. Barham, 2009.
"The Productivity Effects of Extension Appointments in Land-Grant Colleges,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 712-733.
- Jeremy D. Foltz & Bradford L. Barham, 2009. "The Productivity Effects of Extension Appointments in Land-Grant Colleges," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 712-733, December.
- Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L., 2008. "The Productivity Effects of Extension Appointments in Land Grant Colleges," Staff Paper Series 527, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L., 2008. "The Productivity Effects of Extension Appointments in Land Grant Colleges," Staff Papers 92205, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Melissa A. GIBSON & Soji ADELAJA & Mary Beth LAKE, "undated". "Emerging Multi-Disciplinary Research in Land Use: The Case of the Land Policy Institute," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100015, EcoMod.
- Tiffany Shih & Brian Wright, 2011. "Agricultural Innovation," NBER Chapters, in: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors, pages 49-85, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:agrerw:v:32:y:2003:i:02:p:159-170_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/age .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.