Expanding The Role And Function Of The Cooperative Extension System In The University Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ballenger, Nicole, 1996. "The National Research Council Report On The Colleges Of Agriculture At The Land Grant Universities: Implications For The Northeast," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vergara, Oscar & Martin, Steven W. & Coble, Keith H. & Knight, Thomas O. & Patrick, George F. & Baquet, Alan E., 2003. "Extension Educators' Supply Of Risk Management Training To Farmers," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35245, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Landry, Gil W., Jr. & Boumtje, Pierre I., 2003. "Redirecting University Extension Services To An Alternative Clientele In The Golf Industry," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22158, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:712-733. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy D. Foltz & Bradford L. Barham, 2009.
"The Productivity Effects of Extension Appointments in Land-Grant Colleges,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 712-733.
- Jeremy D. Foltz & Bradford L. Barham, 2009. "The Productivity Effects of Extension Appointments in Land-Grant Colleges," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 712-733, December.
- Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L., 2008. "The Productivity Effects of Extension Appointments in Land Grant Colleges," Staff Paper Series 527, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kiana Moore & Heather Allen, 2013. "Continuity of Business Plans for Animal Disease Outbreaks: Using a Logic Model Approach to Protect Animal Health, Public Health, and Our Food Supply," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-18, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.