Human Capital, Income, and Environmental Quality: A State-Level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Debertin, David L. & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 1998. "Human Capital, Income, And Environmental Quality: A State-Level Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-9, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1988.
"Migration selectivity and the effects of public programs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 265-289, December.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1984. "Migration Selectivity and the Effects of Public Programs," Bulletins 8442, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Nerlove, Marc & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim & von Weizsacker, Robert K., 1993.
"Comprehensive income taxation, investments in human and physical capital, and productivity,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 397-406, March.
- Marc Nerlove & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Robert von Weizsäcker, 1992. "Comprehensive Income Taxation, Investments in Human and Physical Capital, and Productivity," CESifo Working Paper Series 12, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert Tamura, 1994.
"Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 323-350
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert Tamura, "undated". "Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 90-5a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert F. Tamura, 1990. "Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Becker, Gary S, 1993. "Nobel Lecture: The Economic Way of Looking at Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 385-409, June.
- Selden Thomas M. & Song Daqing, 1994. "Environmental Quality and Development: Is There a Kuznets Curve for Air Pollution Emissions?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 147-162, September.
- Kenkel, Donald S, 1991. "Health Behavior, Health Knowledge, and Schooling," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 287-305, April.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Environment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 353-377.
- Fischel, William A., 1979. "Determinants of voting on environmental quality: A study of a New Hampshire pulp mill referendum," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 107-118, June.
- Polachek,Solomon W. & Siebert,W. Stanley, 1993. "The Economics of Earnings," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521367288, December.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring.
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Hu, Dayuan, 1996. "Economic growth and human capital accumulation: Simultaneity and expanded convergence tests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 355-362, June.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Knapp, Thomas A. & Graves, Philip E., 1989. "On the role of amenities in models of migration and regional development," MPRA Paper 19914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00492178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lan, Jing & Munro, Alistair, 2013.
"Environmental compliance and human capital: Evidence from Chinese industrial firms,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 534-557.
- Jing Lan & Alistair Munro, 2012. "Environmental Compliance and Human Capital: Evidence from Chinese Industrial Firms," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Ariane Manuela Amin, 2012.
"What Drives Biodiversity Conservation Effort in the Developing World? An analysis for Sub-Saharan Africa,"
- Ariane Manuela AMIN, 2012. "What Drives Biodiversity Conservation Effort in the Developing World? An analysis for Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201230, CERDI.
- Brouhle, Keith & Khanna, Madhu, 2012.
"Determinants of participation versus consumption in the Nordic Swan eco-labeled market,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 142-151.
- Brouhle, Keith & Khanna, Madhu, 2005. "Determinants of Participation versus Consumption in the Nordic Swan Eco-labeled Market," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19443, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goetz, Stephan J. & Rupasingha, Anil, 2004. "The Returns to Education in Rural Areas," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 34(3), pages 245-259.
- Quentin M. Duroy, 2005. "The Determinants of Environmental Awareness and Behavior," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0501, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:agrerw:v:27:y:1998:i:02:p:200-208_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AGE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.