Education and the Political Economy of Environmental Protection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Natacha Raffin, 2010. "Education and the Political Economy of Environmental Protection," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00492178, HAL.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Multiple equilibria in environmental policy
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2010-07-02 19:21:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezin, Emeline, 2015. "A cultural model of private provision and the environment," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 109-124.
- Emeline Bezin, 2013. "The dynamics of environmental concern and the evolution of pollution," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-09, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental quality; human capital; education; self-fulfilling prophecies; public policy;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-06-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EDU-2010-06-18 (Education)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2010-06-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-06-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-POL-2010-06-18 (Positive Political Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .