Report NEP-HRM-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gries,Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Human Development: A Capability Approach," Working Paper Series wp2010-68, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Almeida, Rita K. & Aterido, Reyes, 2010. "The Investment in Job Training: Why Are SMEs Lagging So Much Behind?," IZA Discussion Papers 4981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pfeifer, Christian & Janssen, Simon & Yang, Philip & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2010. "Training Participation of an Aging Workforce in an Internal Labor Market," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-447, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- C. Mendolicchio & D. Paolini & T. Pietra, 2010. "Income taxes, subsidies to education, and investments in human capital," Working Papers 701, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- A. Di Liberto, 2010. "High skills, high growth: is tourism an exception?," Working Paper CRENoS 201011, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Natacha Raffin, 2010. "Education and the Political Economy of Environmental Protection," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric & Mader, Nicholas S., 2010. "The GED," IZA Discussion Papers 4975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erik Monsen & Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Christian Dienes, 2010. "Entrepreneurship in India - The Question of Occupational Transition," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10007, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.