Dynamic Aggregation and Computation of Equilibria in Finite-Dimensional Economies with Incomplete Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cass, David, 2006.
"Competitive equilibrium with incomplete financial markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 384-405, August.
- David Cass, 2006. "Competitive Equilibrium with Incomplete Financial Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Brown, Donald J & DeMarzo, Peter M & Eaves, B Curtis, 1996. "Computing Equilibria When Asset Markets Are Incomplete," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Conze, Antoine & Lasry, Jean Michel & Scheinkman, Jose, 1993. "2. Borrowing Constraints and International Comovements," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 34(Special I), pages 23-47, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piero Gottardi & Felix Kubler, 2015.
"Dynamic Competitive Economies with Complete Markets and Collateral Constraints,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 1119-1153.
- GOTTARDI, Piero & KUBLER, Felix, 2012. "Dynamic Competitive Economies with Complete Markets and Collateral Constraints," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/17, European University Institute.
- Felix Kubler & Piero Gottardi, 2012. "Dynamic Competitive Economies with Complete Markets and Collateral Constraints," 2012 Meeting Papers 467, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yili Chien & Harold Cole & Hanno Lustig, 2016.
"Implications of Heterogeneity in Preferences, Beliefs and Asset Trading Technologies in an Endowment Economy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 20, pages 215-239, April.
- Yili Chien & Harold Cole & Hanno Lustig, 2015. "Code files for "Implications of Heterogeneity in Preferences, Beliefs and Asset Trading Technologies in an Endowment Economy"," Computer Codes 14-172, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Bhamra, Harjoat Singh & Uppal, Raman, 2006. "The Effect of Introducing a Non-redundant Derivative on the Volatility of Stock-Market Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 5726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shen, Yang & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2013. "Stochastic differential game, Esscher transform and general equilibrium under a Markovian regime-switching Lévy model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 757-768.
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibria; Aggregation; Incomplete markets;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2001:v:2:i:2:p:265-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .